#WeFiredBruceAllen!!!

MKnight82

2 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

Are you being serious / or facetious ?  I don't know Leroy. I hope you're very very serious on this one .

It is an account that DOES break news, albeit in PFT Commenter style. 

That said, the real PFT followed up and said they heard they are going to allow Bruce to retire (whether now or end of the season unknown)

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

That said, the real PFT followed up and said they heard they are going to allow Bruce to retire (whether now or end of the season unknown)

Or 10 years from now lol

8 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

He’s tagging Russini, so maybe he has a scoop

On 12/10/2019 at 11:33 AM, MikeT14 said:

Still doubting it.  Even if it does happen, Snyder has to give up control with the next hire.  

On 12/13/2019 at 9:17 AM, ARTMONK HOF said:

I feel like a little kid waiting for Santa to come. This firing can’t come soon enough! This better happen! 

I remember those years when I asked for something and didn't get it.  I have a feeling we will all be feeling that when Allen isn't fired.