#WeFiredBruceAllen!!!

MKnight82

Some source tweet I read said Bruce will be fired tomorrow & that his successor has already been chosen.

Also read there's a major house cleaning starting with the front office.

Regarding coach hunt....

There's 1 coach who's leading the race & another, whom would raise some eyebrows.

21 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Some source tweet I read said Bruce will be fired tomorrow & that his successor has already been chosen.

Also read there's a major house cleaning starting with the front office.

Regarding coach hunt....

There's 1 coach who's leading the race & another, whom would raise some eyebrows.

If his successor has already been chosen then he’s already in the building. Kyle or Doug. 

6 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

If his successor has already been chosen then he’s already in the building. Kyle or Doug. 

I've had this feeling it's Doug Williams.

A) SB winner in 22 & his history here.

B) He's the reason AP is our running back. (Not Bruce)

C)He's a minority

D)Word is, that he's very close to D. Haskins. Haskins looks up to him.

It could be someone else, but my gut says it's Doug.

E) he's also the 1 guy that no Redskins fan could be pissed about, if hired as GM. So the backlash would be minimal at worst.

1 hour ago, aceinthehouse said:

I've had this feeling it's Doug Williams.

A) SB winner in 22 & his history here.

B) He's the reason AP is our running back. (Not Bruce)

C)He's a minority

D)Word is, that he's very close to D. Haskins. Haskins looks up to him.

It could be someone else, but my gut says it's Doug.

E) he's also the 1 guy that no Redskins fan could be pissed about, if hired as GM. So the backlash would be minimal at worst.

I would be pissed, he’s just another Dan Snyder puppet.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

If it's Doug I would have concern but at the sametime I would have some relief if Doug is able to do his thing and not be a puppet. Doug has expericene as a player so should know how to build a team and would have Haskins and the team at the top of his list. 

I’d honestly prefer Luis Riddick. Someone that hasn’t been a part of this mess. That probably isn’t fair to Doug but I’d rather a clean slate. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

I’d honestly prefer Luis Riddick. Someone that hasn’t been a part of this mess. That probably isn’t fair to Doug but I’d rather a clean slate. 

Understandable but if Bruce is gone without firing Doug than I would UNDERSTAND, BECAUSE I believe Doug had to answer to Bruce or Doug had to bring his plan to Bruce to be approved.