#WeFiredBruceAllen!!!

MKnight82

3 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Why do you say that?  I guess you're thinking they were intentionally trying to tank?  I don't think that was the case at all.  

100% agree here. It wasn’t the front office’s intention to get worse by firing Jay. Ever since Bruce’s first press conference after they fired, they have been clearly making this about Jay’s deficiencies to get the team ready, and not their own and certainly not that they didn’t build a team that could compete for the playoffs this year.

Every press conference Callahan holds he makes it a point to point out how much more they are paying attention to the details, how much harder they are working and how they are going to be a run first team - opposite of what Jay had. The way Callahan is beating all this home every press conference has become unbearable! It’s clear they’re trying to make Jay the scapegoat!

Edited by turtle28

ugh I dislike this a lot,feel like its giving the a out if team wins 2 more games they can go with the team loves Bruce culture and stepped up for him story.

Much rather nothing leak and monday after Cowboys game a We've moved on message was put out.

2 hours ago, ovfd55 said:

ugh I dislike this a lot,feel like its giving the a out if team wins 2 more games they can go with the team loves Bruce culture and stepped up for him story.

Much rather nothing leak and monday after Cowboys game a We've moved on message was put out.

The fact that the fanbase is genuinely excited by his potential firing tells Dan Snyder all he needs to know. 

A new GM, coach and Chase Young along with Haskins, Guice, McLaurin and Love has the potential to inject life back in this dead fanbase and team. Dan has to know this. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, lavar703 said:

The fact that the fanbase is genuinely excited by his potential firing tells Dan Snyder all he needs to know. 

A new GM, coach and Chase Young along with Haskins, Guice, McLaurin and Love has the potential to inject life back in this dead fanbase and team. Dan has to know this. 

Don't count your Chase Young eggs to early.

3 of last 5 teams we play have run defenses in the 20's.

The Cowboys Season likely to be decided by week 16 game so we could get a skeleton team there too.

And now its out there that losing doesn't help the coaches or the GM so they still going to be going for wins while other tankers have safe jobs.

From everything I’ve read, he’ll retire before he’s fired. Bruce and Dan are friends and the Allen name holds too much water with the Redskins. 

I still don’t think it will happen. Maybe a new role or something with Doug being the quasi-GM.