Stock Investing

rickyt31

30 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Its like youve beat the game and are doing side missions. While Im trying to earn XP enough to upgrade my rusty sword before the 1st boss fight.

My level 8 charmander is trying to take out Onyx with ember and it isn’t working out too well 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Its like youve beat the game and are doing side missions. While Im trying to earn XP enough to upgrade my rusty sword before the 1st boss fight.

Took alot of pain, dabbling, and anguish for me to figure out that Theta Gang is the best way (mentally) for me to trade. It's been my go to for the last few years now. Sell a cash secured put and receive premium to acquire shares at a price you're ok owning them, then while you're holding sell covered calls, and eventually the shares are pulled away (The Wheel). Essentially the market pays you to buy, pays you to sell, and you still get the capital gains.

I knew what I was getting into with RIOT. The premiums on the contracts are insanely high because the stock can and will move $20 a share easily in 3 days as it has lol

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

I knew what I was getting into with RIOT. The premiums on the contracts are insanely high because the stock can and will move $20 a share easily in 3 days as it has lol

Yeah I was looking at that, I can understand why but it's a lot of money to be risking on calls as RIOT seems to follow the market when it is going down, and more Bitcoin when the market rises.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, UncleAdamz said:

Yeah I was looking at that, I can understand why but it's a lot of money to be risking on calls as RIOT seems to follow the market when it is going down, and more Bitcoin when the market rises.

Yea Bitcoin trades weird. Sometimes it follows SPY, sometimes it acts as a safe haven and trades counter to SPY. RIOT follows BTC in a leveraged manner. Bitcoin is only down .5% today yet RIOT is down 15%. One day last week BTC was up 1% RIOT was up 20%. 

I have 230 shares at the moment so like 10K. But I've collected 3500 in premiums so far on the position. It's not life ending money is I lose it all. I don't fear RIOT going to $0, but certainly it could go back to $10 in a heartbeat...as well as back to $80

• Like 2

I need to get into MP

again but we ran out of juice. Being down in  makes you enjoy the simple things. Kiss your kids in and tuck them in. Look at your spouse like if it’s the first time and you’ll do whatever it takes to make her fall in love. Stop by and buy her a bouquet of roses and some Sees candies. God is good. Life is good. Hope y’all are staying safe and if you’re down big or super stressing! Don’t hit me up cuz I’m right with you!! Jk jk. 

All love. Win big or lose big I love y’all:

It’s been an absolute joyful experience. Lol. 

ima load up on STPK by next week. 

5 hours ago, Shockwave said:

For instance my $60 covered call I sold for $1400 I just bought back for $200. So $1200 profit, and I sold the $55 4-16 call for $600 just now

You’ve been waiting for this months lol 

Get your money player just admiring. Ty for the reminder of covered calls. Made 750 in premiums. For April 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, El Ramster said:

I need to get into MP

again but we ran out of juice. Being down in  makes you enjoy the simple things. Kiss your kids in and tuck them in. Look at your spouse like if it’s the first time and you’ll do whatever it takes to make her fall in love. Stop by and buy her a bouquet of roses and some Sees candies. God is good. Life is good. Hope y’all are staying safe and if you’re down big or super stressing! Don’t hit me up cuz I’m right with you!! Jk jk. 

All love. Win big or lose big I love y’all:

It’s been an absolute joyful experience. Lol. 

ima load up on STPK by next week. 

My woman the other day as I pointed out GME was green, while the whole market was red. "Its you and all those other idiots screwing up the market for everyone!"

If these peasants only knew the burden we carry for them.

Atlas-and-Chiropractic-treatment.jpg

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

My woman the other day as I pointed out GME was green, while the whole market was red. "Its you and all those other idiots screwing up the market for everyone!"

If these peasants only knew the burden we carry for them.

Atlas-and-Chiropractic-treatment.jpg

Amen 

• Like 2

On 2/18/2021 at 1:17 PM, 1ForTheThumb said:

I have about 90 or so moments. I got in early January basically right before this thing really exploded. Since then, Rovell continues to tweet about it, Windy posted an article the other day, Gary V is tweeting about it, Barstool blogged it, etc. It's picking up steam. I will caution you that the Company is struggling keeping up with the demand and rapid growth. They're definitely experiencing some growing pains and it can be frustrating from a user experience perspective.

Here's a good article to read up and get a general understanding of the site:

https://www.one37pm.com/grind/money/what-is-nba-top-shot

The cool thing about blockchain technology, is you can build so many platforms off it. For example, these sites have sales information, a live real time valuation of your portfolio, etc. 

https://intangible.market/Home.php

https://cryptoslam.io/nba-top-shot

https://evaluate.market/

Packs are definitely hard to come by, but the drops are improving with each drop. They have a que system they recently created that has been working well. They've noted there are bots issues but they continue to ban such accounts.

If you can't tell, I'm pretty deep in this and highly addicted, so if you have any more questions lmk.

Man, I've been lurking this thread the last few months and so glad I stumbled onto this. Opened my first pack last night and got some random Zion moment (wasn't anything special, just a "jump shot") that was one of 10,000, so not particularly rare. Saw it was listed on the market anywhere from $400-200k and listed it for $750. It sold in less than an hour and now I'm wondering if I could have squeezed more outta it. Regardless, really cool feeling and I totally see how this can become addicting (both as a collector and investor). Thanks my dude!

Edited by rcpbawler