Stock Investing

rickyt31

There have been multiple times now that Elon has done something radically stupid & Teslas stock price has plummeted because of it.

Usually the day after it bounces back. In this climate I don’t expect it to bounce back to $800 in a day...

But I do expect it to bounce back given their sales #’s for the past quarter. 

24 minutes ago, twslhs20 said:

I believe Elon to truly be a genius. This just comes with the territory. But for him to tweet "Free America" is asinine. I wouldn't be shocked to learn that he was bipolar.

He’s certainly a genius in some regard, wouldn’t be in the position he’s in if not for it I would believe.

Certainly also uses social media in the mindset of “tweet before you think” which most of us fall under. 

3 hours ago, twslhs20 said:

I'm interested in learning about options, but it looks like it can get away from, you real quick. Even if you are careful.

Def can be painful when you're on the wrong side of them. I trade only the most liquid of them so Spy, Apple, Tesla, MSFT etc. The bid/ask will be pretty tight so it allows me to use a stop without too much slippage lost to spread. Mess around with them in a paper trading account just to get a feel for how they move. Don't learn your lessons live like me lol.

19 hours ago, Shockey1979 said:

Def can be painful when you're on the wrong side of them. I trade only the most liquid of them so Spy, Apple, Tesla, MSFT etc. The bid/ask will be pretty tight so it allows me to use a stop without too much slippage lost to spread. Mess around with them in a paper trading account just to get a feel for how they move. Don't learn your lessons live like me lol.

paper account?

I also started researching Value Trap Investing and Crypto