ET80

Who wins?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Packers
    • 49ers

Just now, jrry32 said:

Bruh, Kittle is a beastly blocker.

As is Henry.  I've watched him single-hand starting EDGE guys.  He's not putting them on skates, but he was sealing them pretty consistently.  It's pretty telling that Henry was being given that blocking assignment and not the OT (granted, the OT was Joe Barksdale or whoever was filling in for him when injured).

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

As is Henry.  I've watched him single-hand starting EDGE guys.  He's not putting them on skates, but he was sealing them pretty consistently.  It's pretty telling that Henry was being given that blocking assignment and not the OT (granted, the OT was Joe Barksdale or whoever was filling in for him when injured).

I'll take Kittle in the running game. And I have no interest in having Henry or Kittle blocking in the passing game. xD

3 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Sorry, but I call homer on that.  Henry has produced for more than a full season and, frankly, his blocking is superior to Kittle's (which, whether people want to concede it or not, absolutely has to be factored into a TE's ranking).

He's produced two seasons quite similar to the season that Kittle put up last year. Nothing homer about it. And Kittle is a very good blocker. I'm not going to say he's better or worse than Henry because I haven't watched Henry. If Henry is a great blocker, yeah that factors into it, though I have never heard that to be honest. Henry is the far better red zone threat, but he's had the better situation too, so we will see how that develops in the future. But definitely not homerish...I'd forgotten about Henry, but I wouldn't consider as someone I would immediately put in over Kittle. 

There's a lot of guys in that tier. But right now, Kittle is playing, and he's playing like a legit top 5-6 tight end in this league. Will he continue that? No idea. I like his chances, but he's a legitimate player. 

Archived