Monday Night Football - 49ers v Packers GDT

ET80

Who wins?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Packers
    • 49ers

Just now, Dome said:

If the receiver did come back through the DB to fight for the ball, the DB probably gets called regardless of whether or not it was catchable. Then leverage and momentum worked against him and the DB just rode him out of contention 

Yeah, but he wouldn't have been no matter how that plays out because you're not going to run a slant from the slot with Adams and  a route with MVS on the boundary anywhere but a corner, flag, or fade (unless he's playing for the catch shy of the goal line and the run-in, but that play has almost always gone to Adams this season).

Just now, Forge said:

We have wanted to see more of Blair for quite some time. It never makes sense how they kept pushing him down to the bottom of the rotation. He's not been that ineffective as a pass rusher - the snaps are just crazy limited. He's not a 10 sack guy or anything, but there's certainly talent there. 

He's a solid all around SDE imo.

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

I had the thought to just go for it. Probably not a popular thought, but both teams have largely moved the ball well. You miss, they get the short field (not a touchdown guarantee, and they need a touchdown), and if they score it'll be quick, you drive the ball, drain the clock, and boom, game over lol. 

It's a lot easier to say then do of course. 

3 minutes ago, patriotsheatyan said:

QB sneak, why get cute.

You guys wanna start an NFL team with me? We'll show 'em.

Just now, Forge said:

We have wanted to see more of Blair for quite some time. It never makes sense how they kept pushing him down to the bottom of the rotation. He's not been that ineffective as a pass rusher - the snaps are just crazy limited. He's not a 10 sack guy or anything, but there's certainly talent there. 

He's a dude that can at least make his presence felt. Unlike Marsh who continues to be invisible. 

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Both teams finished around 8-8 last year and weren't expected to be terrible.

I thought they'd finish at the bottom of their respective divisions, and therefore would not be good football teams this year.  I wasn't aware that that wasn't the prevailing sentiment

Just now, drd23 said:

I thought they'd finish at the bottom of their respective divisions, and therefore would not be good football teams this year.  I wasn't aware that that wasn't the prevailing sentiment

It's not their fault you overestimated Gruden doe.9_9

Just now, drd23 said:

You thought the Packers would be last in their division?

And Clay got a sack without a flag!!

Archived