HYDE TO JAX

mistakey

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’d argue, as others have, that we didn’t have to trade Hyde to get those guys touches.

Changing the depth chart was needed to improve, not the roster iyam.

WELCOME TO THE 3-34-1 CLEVELAND BROWNS

If this is not a precursor to another trade for an impact player, this is one of the dumbest trades I've ever seen....

MAKES ZERO sense....

A 5th rounder?? WHY??

Hyde sets the attitude for this offense... is tough as nails... and despite his statistics has played an amazing season...

Chubb and Duke are reliable blockers.... don't run as well inside and don't have the vision of Carlos Hyde....

There's nothing wrong with having a lot of quality backs as injuries happen every year....

Utter trash....

There's no way we're a better team b/c of this trade

Dorsey must have his eye on Dave Toub or whoever b/c Hue's not going to survive a RB Nick Chubb, WR Antonio Callaway, WR Damion Ratley, WR DaMari Scott Rookie led offense....

The message sent to the players in the locker room is insane...

Sacrifice your family and your body for the team.... get shipped out of here for peanuts....so a rookie with tons of talent and blocking/vision issues can start....

The patience and vision Carlos Hyde was able to use this year was special...

Dumb... and dumber move...

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Kinda looks like it.

Hyde hasn’t been anything special and the coaches refuse to play the guys behind him.

Really??

He's played exceptionally well given the blocking and down and distance and stacked boxes this year..

No home run hitters, but man I'm not sure how Carlos is thought to just be solid...

He's been great and his vision and pacing and toughness finishing runs has been elite.

1 hour ago, bosko1616 said:

I’m fully convinced every one on this coaching staff is gone next year 

This trade and going with another all Rookie WR corps are the clearest signs yet...

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

To those that like this trade:

This is moronically stupid. A likely mid 5th for a starting caliber back. We do not get better by making this deal. Our depth at the position, also not better. If we got a player that helped us or great value that can’t be turned down, I get it. We don’t need the money savings. 

Browns doing Browns things.  

Finally a sane reaction to this trade... I can't believe people are cheering and celebrating this trade ... have they not seen Hyde's play this year?

Archived