HYDE TO JAX

mistakey

22 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I liked your post, not because you wanted to like my post, or because you called out webby, and I approve of both, but because I have the likes to give and you don't. Ha!

That's a dangerous game you're playing, Maverick. 

3 hours ago, NateDawg said:

To those that like this trade:

This is moronically stupid. A likely mid 5th for a starting caliber back. We do not get better by making this deal. Our depth at the position, also not better. If we got a player that helped us or great value that can’t be turned down, I get it. We don’t need the money savings. 

Browns doing Browns things.  

42nd ranked YPC in the league and would have been gone next year. But ya, stupid..... haha

1 minute ago, pscottdai said:

Pretty sure it is more the hatred of anything to do with our FO and coaching staff :)

I get the coaching staff part, but I think the board is pretty supportive of Dorsey.

As much as it hurts my souls to have loved and lost Sashi ? even I’m feeling pretty positive about Dorsey right now.

1 hour ago, bosko1616 said:

This is a power struggle developing. 

This is a power struggle preordained by Haslam's retention of Hueball and creation of a dysfunctional organization structure.

It is not developing...it was there from the start.

Programmed failure.

I'm just hoping this eliminates some predictability. Baker is a shotgun qb right now and hyde is more of a traditional back. 

We will see what happens. Pass pro will probably suffer but we need to utilize the rbs and quick passes more anyways. On the plus side we will see more big gains.

Archived