Week 8: Saints (5-1) at VIKINGS (4-2-1)

swede700

Drew Brees has averaged 312.60 yds passing vs. the Vikings in his career (regular season only). How many yds will he pass for this week?   

31 members have voted

1. 1. Drew Brees has averaged 312.60 yds passing vs. the Vikings in his career (regular season only). How many yds will he pass for this week?

• 0 - 245 yds (his average vs. the Vikings in the playoffs)
    • 246 - 312 yds
    • 313+ yds

1 hour ago, swede700 said:

Congratulations...and I hope not to be a vike grandaddy anytime soon...despite my daughter turning legal drinking age in about 4 months.  :S  O.oxD

My parents welcomed a new grandchild to the family this summer ?

Crazy to think about joining the forum some 12-13 years ago.

2 hours ago, vikingsrule said:

My parents welcomed a new grandchild to the family this summer ?

Crazy to think about joining the forum some 12-13 years ago.

I joined in 2005, I was a junior in high school. 

I’m currently working on adding kid #2 to the family tree. 

On 10/29/2018 at 8:29 PM, vikesfan89 said:

Is he really the fastest player on the team? Just doesn't look like it

I don't know for sure, but he was last clocked at a 4.46 I believe. Dude has wheels. He is easily top 5 for fastest on the Team at the very least. With a better arm he would be Mike Vick-like

1 hour ago, navysaintsfan said:

I don't know for sure, but he was last clocked at a 4.46 I believe. Dude has wheels. He is easily top 5 for fastest on the Team at the very least. With a better arm he would be Mike Vick-like

Yeah go watch his highlights against Texas. Either game works haha. I was at the game in Austin when he jumped over a guy on the way to the endzone. He grew up about 35 minutes from my home town so I am stoked to see him having success in the NFL. Plus he went to BYU ;)

Interesting to see the stats posted by @Krauser  

i think most of us can agree the Vikings have a lot to clean up. I see shades of a complete team. If we don’t shoot ourselves in the foot I think we can beat anyone. Our margin for error might be slimmer than KC or the Rams due to the potency of their offenses. 

I think we can put it all together. I’ve watched almost all of the games from last week and I am astounded at how much better the pass protection looks almost across the board. I can’t remember many times where Cousins isn’t facing edge or interior pressure. Would love to see us figure it out. It’s also interesting to see guys like Vlad Ducasse, John Sullivan, and Sirles finding starting spots for other teams. I don’t have PFF but I’d be interested to see how they grade out vs our starters. 

4 hours ago, HitStickAllDay said:

It’s also interesting to see guys like Vlad Ducasse, John Sullivan, and Sirles finding starting spots for other teams. I don’t have PFF but I’d be interested to see how they grade out vs our starters.

I don't know PFF grades and I haven't seen all of their games but based on what I have seen I would say that Ducasse and Sirles aren't any good. Sullivan is better than our combination of centers this year. 

Archived