Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

On 2/11/2019 at 5:16 PM, MistaBohmbastic said:

Somebody needs to give this man some ayahuasca or peyote because he needs to go on a quest for vision...er...vision quest

The sacred plants shall teleport you to the King Sam of San Clemente dimension... where Kai and Sam run free on the eternal plane of pure bliss while we gaze on smiling with a Lombardi trophy in each of our hands and a four loko in the other... the moment shall be everlasting transcendence ... football nirvana ... the moment we've waited for our entire lives...

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Mind Character said:

The sacred plants shall teleport you to the King Sam of San Clemente dimension... where Kai and Sam run free on the eternal plane of pure bliss while we gaze on smiling with a Lombardi trophy in each of our hands and a four loko in the other... the moment shall be everlasting transcendence ... football nirvana ... the moment we've waited for our entire lives...

You had me til you brought up the four loko...then the image of Rally Possum guy showing up to a party with a four loko flashed through my imagination. Alas, the goodness of my vision was no more.

Edited by MistaBohmbastic
I stopped drinking 4 lokos after freshman yr at OSU when the smell made me gag

Potentially what would be the better movie experience. 

Seeing Avengers Endgame 

at the Crocker Park iMax movie theatre 

or 

at the Valley View THX Certified XD auditorium movie theatre 

trying to settle a debate with a friend 

7 hours ago, buno67 said:

Potentially what would be the better movie experience. 

Seeing Avengers Endgame 

at the Crocker Park iMax movie theatre 

or 

at the Valley View THX Certified XD auditorium movie theatre 

trying to settle a debate with a friend 

Amazon Firestick at home 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

Some a-hole is shooting up a mosque in my hometown. Why do people have to be such idiots? Who cares if people look different than you or have a different religion. Humans are a disgrace 

We are much more primitive than we are willing to believe. Extremists take advantage of people who aren't independent thinkers and bad things happen.