Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

2 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

They stopped the Apocalypse and killed God. 

Oh, I picked up on that part, it is just there are some nuances that were lost on me.  Don''t get me wrong.  I enjoyed it, I didn't always know what was happening.  I find that happening more and more as I get older.  :/ 

• Like 2

Joe Rogan interviews a legitimate  expert on  infectious disease, covering coronavirus, worth a watch. A few points;

1. Its not a weaponized virus; mother naturebos better at making them than we could imagien currently

2. The conditions of asian mest markets need to be addressed, you can get over a 100 different types of animals, a lot of them wil in these giant, densely packed, unhygienic meat markets. A harbor/breadig ground for disease. These have produced sars, mers, other coronavirus' that have produced massive outbreaks. 

3. This will spread and it is the beginning of it, this is likely to be a **** show.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

Joe Rogan interviews a legitimate  expert on  infectious disease, covering coronavirus, worth a watch. A few points;

1. Its not a weaponized virus; mother naturebos better at making them than we could imagien currently

2. The conditions of asian mest markets need to be addressed, you can get over a 100 different types of animals, a lot of them wil in these giant, densely packed, unhygienic meat markets. A harbor/breadig ground for disease. These have produced sars, mers, other coronavirus' that have produced massive outbreaks. 

3. This will spread and it is the beginning of it, this is likely to be a **** show.

And there are people that actually believe that this ish is made up.

And even worse....some Einstein's out there that don't believe in vaccinations in general.

Oh what a world we live in.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

And there are people that actually believe that this ish is made up.

And even worse....some Einstein's out there that don't believe in vaccinations in general.

Oh what a world we live in.

People out here thinking this is still no big deal.  It’s absurd tbh.

Look at Italy and their maxed out healthcare system and tell me this is an overreation.

They essentially just shut down the worlds 8th largest economy.

For those interested in not having their heads buried in the sand...

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/k7ex4a/coronavirus-has-northern-italys-hospitals-on-the-brink-of-collapse 

It’s here, people are gonna get sick.  That’s not the point.  This is the point.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/11/science/coronavirus-curve-mitigation-infection.html 

• Like 1

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

We stocked up on everything last night.  Food, etc.  just in case of a 2 week quarantine...  it’ll all get used eventually.

Wish me luck. We're headed to Costco tonight "just in case" for some of those items.

On a serious note, I can't help but wonder when they're going to cancel school K-12.

• Like 1