Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

1 minute ago, pnies20 said:

You can still evaluate them and compare them. I really don’t disagree with anything you’re saying. Wirfs got dogged on here for no reason and he’s looking great so far. 

I was actually a fan of all four OT prospects, but did have a preference for Thomas or Wills as I viewed them as "safer".

Wills has been solid so far. Definitely got abused at times by Sweat, but he's looked good for someone switching from RT to LT, especially considering he had no preseason games and a limited TC. He's been the weak link of our OL this year, but that's not really an insult to him as the rest of our OL has played really well and they obviously all have much more experience than him.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I was actually a fan of all four OT prospects, but did have a preference for Thomas or Wills as I viewed them as "safer".

Wills has been solid so far. Definitely got abused at times by Sweat, but he's looked good for someone switching from RT to LT, especially considering he had no preseason games and a limited TC. He's been the weak link of our OL this year, but that's not really an insult to him as the rest of our OL has played really well and they obviously all have much more experience than him.

Yeah I preferred the safer picks too.

I can live with Wirfs or Becton or whomever being all world as long as Wills is a solid starter.  We just can’t whiff on top 10 picks like we have so many times before.

As long as Wills is here 8-10 years and is “good”, I’m cool.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah I preferred the safer picks too.

I can live with Wirfs or Becton or whomever being all world as long as Wills is a solid starter.  We just can’t whiff on top 10 picks like we have so many times before.

As long as Wills is here 8-10 years and is “good”, I’m cool.

He already looks like he will be a pro bowler. 

All things being equal he should have a longer career than Becton, 360 pounds and plays half his games on  turf, I'll be surprised if he plays at a high level this whole career.

So since this all started, I have been working in a office. However, I was told today that myself and several coworkers are now going to be working from home for the next 6 months starting exactly a month from now.

Really odd.

I could never do it if I had kids. I’d go insane.

There already was a trend toward remote work before the virus.

Now it's on steroids and will be transformational.

I know of one very large company with two skyscrapers of staff facility across the street from each other.

The plan being discussed is to consolidate the personnel into one of the buildings, stagger staff physical attendance to the workplace, fill out with remote work and divest the other building.

29 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

So since this all started, I have been working in a office. However, I was told today that myself and several coworkers are now going to be working from home for the next 6 months starting exactly a month from now.

Really odd.

I could never do it if I had kids. I’d go insane.

If you put the work in you usually get rewarded. Obviously it would take some time and effort but you can have kids that behave on command.