Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

8 hours ago, JDD said:

Yeah I have listened to crime junkies before.  I think they have an episode on that guy. 

I really liked the up and vanished from tenderfoot tv (that’s what they call their company for the podcast). They have a few good seasons. Dead and gone (greatful dead murders), Atlanta Child murders (what the ****, that is a crazy sad story), and armored which is about armor car robberies. 

I listen to them at work since music just gets repetitive.  

We listen to o them on road trips for the same reason.  Makes hours in the truck just fly by.

If you haven’t already, check out Mindhunter on Netflix.  Season 2 is about the Atlanta child murders.  It’s only 2 seasons, but they’re really good imo.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

We listen to o them on road trips for the same reason.  Makes hours in the truck just fly by.

If you haven’t already, check out Mindhunter on Netflix.  Season 2 is about the Atlanta child murders.  It’s only 2 seasons, but they’re really good imo.

Great show.  Hope they have a season 3. 

Oh and the Ed Kemper Timesuck is a good one. Creepy as hell 

Oh and the language on that podcast is a lot so might not be something everyone likes 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, JDD said:

Great show.  Hope they have a season 3. 

Yeah, super frustrating they ended it.  So many shows go past their due date and this thing was just getting started…

35 minutes ago, JDD said:

Oh and the Ed Kemper Timesuck is a good one. Creepy as hell 

Oh and the language on that podcast is a lot so might not be something everyone likes 

I’ll check those out!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Spent the past couple days in the Cincinnati area. Really impressed with it. First time I’ve spent time down here. I really like what they’ve done with their water front area. So much better than Cleveland.  

It’s better than Cleveland and a lot better than Columbus imo.

33 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It’s better than Cleveland and a lot better than Columbus imo.

Columbus is still superior imo. But both are doing something that cleveland just can’t figure out. They develop a lot better. And to be fair the water front area I was talking about was technically Kentucky so cinci might still be trash tbh. 

Edited by sdrawkcab321

59 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Columbus is still superior imo. But both are doing something that cleveland just can’t figure out. They develop a lot better. And to be fair the water front area I was talking about was technically Kentucky so cinci might still be trash tbh. 

The Banks on the Cincy side is better than Newport or Covington 

I’m biased but I think Cleveland is the best city in Ohio. There’s a history (for better or worse) that you can feel in every corner of the city. Being a city on a Great Lake comes with a distinct personality as compared to a Midwest tech and start-up hub like Columbus or a weird southernish vibe like in Cincinnati. Cleveland in’t the nicest city, but it’s infinitely cooler than wherever you nerds live.