Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

31 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

I’m biased but I think Cleveland is the best city in Ohio. There’s a history (for better or worse) that you can feel in every corner of the city. Being a city on a Great Lake comes with a distinct personality as compared to a Midwest tech and start-up hub like Columbus or a weird southernish vibe like in Cincinnati. Cleveland in’t the nicest city, but it’s infinitely cooler than wherever you nerds live. 

It’s better than Columbus, I’ll give you that much.

1. I hate big cities

2. Columbus is the best of the "big cities" in Ohio

3. Cleveland is just after Columbus

4. Cincinnati is not. It's got awful traffic, rude people, and half of the fun things to do are in Kentucky just across the river.

23 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

1. I hate big cities

2. Columbus is the best of the "big cities" in Ohio

3. Cleveland is just after Columbus

4. Cincinnati is not. It's got awful traffic, rude people, and half of the fun things to do are in Kentucky just across the river.

- man who lives near Dayton 

26 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

- man who lives near Dayton 

I live in the country about 30-40 minutes away from Dayton. 

7 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

My problem with Cincinnati is the Kentucky vibe.

dead poets society GIF

7 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

It’s why I hate Grove City and why @ditchdigger is 100% right about Gahanna being better in every conceivable way.

Gahanna is legit a super nice area. Friendly reminder that Franklin is in Warren County, as is Monroe.

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

As far as the rednecks, as someone who’s lived in NE OH and down this way and has traveled all over the state a ton, the redneck population is consistent throughout lol.

@Thomas5737 @NateDawg good news for you guys and your family/extended family on the West Virginia border

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Thomas5737 @NateDawg good news for you guys and your family/extended family on the West Virginia border

Yes, much better than the Kentucky and Indiana.  Or the state with tons of militias.  

Those are certainly the cultured areas of the state.

I almost forgot Carroll county lol

Edited by LETSGOBROWNIES

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

As opposed to Middletown, Youngstown and Defiance?

Middletown, Monroe, and Franklin

Youngstown is kinda an isolated central/eastern Ohio.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yes, much better than the Kentucky and Indiana.  Or the state with tons of militias.  

Those are certainly the cultured areas of the state.

It's hard to put poverty in a vacuum. All of those cities have vastly different issues. Some feed their babies Mountain Dew (looking at you Eastern Ohio) and others are the meth capital of the Midwest.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Middletown, Monroe, and Franklin

Youngstown is kinda an isolated central/eastern Ohio.

It's hard to put poverty in a vacuum. All of those cities have vastly different issues. Some feed their babies Mountain Dew (looking at you Eastern Ohio) and others are the meth capital of the Midwest.

Theyre all hillbillies though, which is my point.  It’s not like living in any part of the state is devoid of them.  Start at any point you want in the state and within a 20 mile radius there’s a dude with a couch on his front porch and a car on blocks.

And you’re out of your mind if you think folks in Franklin aren’t giving their babies Code Red Dew.