Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

Anyone watch A Christmas Story Christmas?

I was very skeptical about it but it is surprisingly very good!

It does a great job of referencing aspects from the original while still doing a great of implementing its own story. 

it doesn’t try to be like the original. The first one was really about Ralphie and the magic of Christmas for a child. Where the second one is about Ralphie trying to be the father who is trying to provide that magical Christmas for his family.

If you like A Christmas story, you will like this new movie

• Like 1

I watched Top Gun Maverick the other night.  Good movie and not a bad sequel. I understand why people liked it though. 

spoiler for those that haven’t seen it 

Spoiler

The fact that it literally is Star Wars is hilarious. Shoot a missile down an exhaust port at an impossible shot. Sounds like some space wizard **** to me. 

On 12/8/2022 at 9:36 PM, buno67 said:

Anyone watch A Christmas Story Christmas?

I was very skeptical about it but it is surprisingly very good!

It does a great job of referencing aspects from the original while still doing a great of implementing its own story. 

it doesn’t try to be like the original. The first one was really about Ralphie and the magic of Christmas for a child. Where the second one is about Ralphie trying to be the father who is trying to provide that magical Christmas for his family.

If you like A Christmas story, you will like this new movie

Agree.  Good movie we watched it last night.  I can say it will be in the rotation on Christmas but it isn’t knocking the OG, Christmas Vacation, and Elf out of play.