Carson Wentz its over rated

Vladimir L

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Honestly I dont know why you havent locked this obvious bait thread yet lol

I have faith. It's being rewarded, based on the responses so far - best way to kill a troll thread is to let it blossom into a legitimate, productive thread. 

It happens, and it's BEAUTIFUL when it does happen. 

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

I have faith. It's being rewarded, based on the responses so far - best way to kill a troll thread is to let it blossom into a legitimate, productive thread. 

It happens, and it's BEAUTIFUL when it does happen. 

I got a bag of crap and an industrial fan. Lemme know when, just shout the code word.

Bout to cite the fact that his ESPN QBR is worse than last year. That’ll get ‘em going.

Lol... Even if Wentz is somewhat overrated in OP's context, the fact remains that he's still the best quarterback in the NFC East by a good amount.  He's the reason the Eagles are the favorite in the division going forward regardless of their SB hangover

Even though the defense blew the 17-0 lead and Wentz ultimately didn't make it happen on the 4th and 2, he still went 30/37 for 310 with 2 TDs and no picks.  I agree that he does need to work on his fumbles some but this is no time to panic when it comes to Wentz.  He has the offense looking much more fluid now than they did the first 2 weeks of the season without him.  Although it would probably help if they could play the Giants every week.  Then again you could say that about every team

The one game I saw him play last year had me believing he was elite at that point.  Then he had the injury.  He hasn't looked the same so far this year to me, but his numbers are just as good or better, so that's a good sign if you're an Eagles fan.  I think he is one of the best young QB's in the league.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Should I pick up Donta Foreman yet?

Nah, he's probably out for another few weeks. Andre Hal had cancer and was off PUP and in the lineup before Foreman, so that tells me that ankle is all kind of screwed up.

Archived