Official GDT, Week 8: Browns vs. Steelers

NateDawg

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

How does a rookie work through unblocked linebackers?

I don’t think he needs benched because he’s been bad, he’s needs benched because everyone else has.

Unless he is hurt I'd still keep him in because he is the best QB on the roster.

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I wouldn’t say SO good. Not today. 

I’m higher on Mayfield I guess. I think he could Be top 5-10. But. It behind this OL they’re not even average or slightly below average. They’re one of the worse in the league 

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Then bench the tackles. Baker can still get us back into this unless he’s hurt. He nearly did last game. 

They weren’t unblocked because the tackle whiffed, they were blocking someone else.  

Ar least on that Watt sack.

And are you implying we’re saving our good tackles for times like these by keeping them on the bench?

Baker needs to be taken out because this line is absolute garbage. I think they should let Joseph be QB, just for the punishment. Get his head taken off with all these blitzes and we’ll have to get a new kicker cuz Joseph will be dead behind that line.  

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

They weren’t unblocked because the tackle whiffed, they were blocking someone else.  

Ar least on that Watt sack.

And are you implying we’re saving our good tackles for times like these by keeping them on the bench?

Robinson is better than Harrison or Hubbard so yes. 

Archived