Official GDT, Week 8: Browns vs. Steelers

NateDawg

5 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Rookie QB

Rookie LT

No WR1 or WR2

A really good Slot WR

I'm not sure what people expected out of this offense...

Improvement each week.

I dont think we can use inexperience to mask how bad hayley and hue have both been. 

Tom Brady and Gerry rice wouldn't of done better today with this scheme and this blocking.

8 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Improvement each week.

I dont think we can use inexperience to mask how bad hayley and hue have both been. 

Tom Brady and Gerry rice wouldn't of done better today with this scheme and this blocking.

I get it, but here's my legit question.

1.) Did Todd Haley forget how to call plays?

2.) Was he never really a good play caller to begin with?

3.) Why are 2 of the top 2 OCs in the game in terms of DVOA offensive efficiency Hue the year before he came here and haley various years become terrible play callers here?

For the last one I think inexperience is a major factor...no?

But I agree it is not the only factor...

Landry isn’t a guy who can beat double teams or win on his own. But he is an elite wr when matched up in the slot one on one. He’s great at blocking and he’s great at YAC. But with zero playmakers outside of him. He is being double teamed. Teams plan on around him knowing he’s all we got. We need Two new Tackles. A new C. Two of not three WR. And please for the love of god if we’re going to run I get an actual FB. Njuko is a huge disappointment and I would be opposed to Faint out of Iowa in the second if his there. Hue has lost the team and the locker room. He needs to go. I’ll say it again and again and again. He is abysmal as a coach and is dividing the coaching staff each day. This offseason need to be dedicated to building around baker idc if we make zero changes on D. Even though I hate Collins and Ogbah. That d with rest can compete. It’s the coaching and the lack of playmakers on offense that’s killing us. And for the love of god get a vet kicker 

1 minute ago, pnies20 said:

He’s invisible for all but two or 3 plays a game.

It’s because all he does is speed rush. Any good Tackle will just let him run upfield past the QB. that’s why we get screened to death. Well that and we have zero dawgs at LB. 

Archived