Official GDT, Week 8: Browns vs. Steelers

NateDawg

I really want this to be the end of Hue Jackson in Cleveland. I'll endure this smackdown if it means Hue is done. If I have to deal with seeing him on our sideline any more I'll vomit. Hue gets no more chances. Hue gets no more excuses. He's had 2 years to do something and he's been literally the worst head coach in the history of professional sports. He needs to be done.

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If that were the case no one would ever sub out.

I agree there’s a lack of pride/heart, but to expect them to play balls out as much as they have is unrealistic.

I haven’t seen a balls out effort since the Baltimore game

6 minutes ago, Fofsadness said:

It’s not like Pitt is running a hurry up offense, these are pro athletes, get in shape. It’s just a lack of heart and pride. And it comes from the coaching staff, this team doesn’t play for these coaches.

But our players play hard for Hue.

?

Just now, Mind Character said:

Rookie QB

Rookie LT

No WR1 or WR2

A really good Slot WR

I'm not sure what people expected out of this offense...

How is Landry really good? I haven’t seen anything from him that has justified the 75 mill we’re paying him. 

1 minute ago, MarkPrice25 said:

I really want this to be the end of Hue Jackson in Cleveland. I'll endure this smackdown if it means Hue is done. If I have to deal with seeing him on our sideline any more I'll vomit. Hue gets no more chances. Hue gets no more excuses. He's had 2 years to do something and he's been literally the worst head coach in the history of professional sports. He needs to be done.

Guy on one of the morning talk shows called him a "poison".

Think that's fair.

Just now, Fofsadness said:

How is Landry really good? I haven’t seen anything from him that has justified the 75 mill we’re paying him. 

I think part of it is how we are using him....dude is great in the slot, but we need a more reliable outside receiver......everyone knows to cover Landry

Archived