Giants Rookie QB Laulatta arrested

LinderFournette

i saw this on rotoworld 

https://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2018/10/bad_gets_worse_giants_player_is_arrested.html#incart_river_mobile_index

NJ Advance Media's Ron Zeitlinger reports Giants backup QB Kyle Lauletta was arrested after almost striking an officer with his vehicle Tuesday morning.

There are not many details, but Zeitlinger reports Lauletta failed to obey a police officer's direction while driving to the practice facility on Tuesday morning and, in the process, almost struck an officer with his car. This sounds minor, but it is another disappointing development for the cratering Giants. There was some hope Lauletta would take over as the starting quarterback following the bye, but that seems unlikely at this point.

with the giants 1-7 i think this is semi-news worthy as you would think they would try to see what they have in the rookie so they could decide what to do in the draft. 

If he was sober, I can see this disappearing really quick. This is the kinda stuff that really pisses off police but it also seems like the kind of trouble that can be made to disappear with some paid fines. 

Now if he was drunk or something, that’s different. 

Terrible timing on his end. Really really bad. 

Just now, Dome said:

If he was sober, I can see this disappearing really quick. This is the kinda stuff that really pisses off police but it also seems like the kind of trouble that can be made to disappear with some paid fines. 

Now if he was drunk or something, that’s different. 

Terrible timing on his end. Really really bad. 

The absolute worst timing. I don't think the infraction itself is that bad, but the timing couldn't be worse. Personally, I thought he would be starting against the 49ers in 2 weeks. Now I'm not sure.

He wasn't drunk. He was on his way to the practice facility, tried to make the right turn he made the day before, and either didn't pay attention to the cop or didn't care and tried to turn anyway.

5 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

Yeah, because it is. Don't see him getting in too much trouble for almost ( as in not) striking a traffic cop with his car.

Yeah I’d like to see the details because almost doing something doesn’t seem like something someone should be arrested for.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah I’d like to see the details because almost doing something doesn’t seem like something someone should be arrested for.

https://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2018/10/bad_gets_worse_giants_player_is_arrested.html

Tyreek Hill and Joe Mixon are currently playing the NFL. I don't think making an illegal right turn is worth any serious punishment.

Archived