Week 9 GDT

TheVillain112

The irony is - and maybe we'll get to see this in a playoff rematch - I don't think Talib would be dominating Thomas by any means, but his approach and play-style matches up way, way, WAY better with Thomas's than Peters' does.

Just now, The LBC said:

The irony is - and maybe we'll get to see this in a playoff rematch - I don't think Talib would be dominating Thomas by any means, but his approach and play-style matches up way, way, WAY better with Thomas's than Peters' does.

We desperately need Talib. Peters has played like straight poopy since he and Talib suffered injuries. I also can't figure out why Sam Shields doesn't get more PT. Troy Hill is terrible.

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Give credit to the reddit user you stole that from

1 minute ago, Jlowe22 said:

I didn't even know Talib was injured.  He's dominated us in the past.  Specifically, shut Jimmy Graham down completely.

Been out since Week 3 and won't come back until Week 13 at earliest. He was a stud in the early going.

Archived