Week 9 GDT

TheVillain112

3 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Wouldn't surprise me.  I've seen my stuff from Twitter (the one social media platform I actually use with any regularity because it's easier to maintain contact with certain connections and I refuse to LinkedIn) pop up around here, but I think that's because some people around here don't actually know my Twitter handle (for good reason, i don't share it).

What's your Twitter handle? 

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Gonna stay woke on this one, that is actually Breesus's Falcons troll acct and he made that post on reddit so he could then frame LBC and get him thrown off of FF. Close this case up, boys.

Mafia has really gone next level, hasn't it?

4 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Wouldn't surprise me.  I've seen my stuff from Twitter (the one social media platform I actually use with any regularity because it's easier to maintain contact with certain connections and I refuse to LinkedIn) pop up around here, but I think that's because some people around here don't actually know my Twitter handle (for good reason, i don't share it).

I never steal from you or plagiarize you...I will admit that when I give bad fantasy advise though, I blame you as the source of the information ;)

Archived