Random Ravens Thoughts: New Forum Edition

drd23

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Bills are what it looks like to have a RB as your QB. Josh Allen is so cheeks it hurts to watch him throw footballs.

hater. he clearly is elite at what he's doing.

against bad teams that is of course.

nobody can convice me this Bills team is going anywhere in the playoffs with him. that D can only carry him that far but at some point he'll need to win a game for them. which is not good when you actually need to beat good teams to make it to the Bowl.

9 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

hater. he clearly is elite at what he's doing.

against bad teams that is of course.

nobody can convice me this Bills team is going anywhere in the playoffs with him. that D can only carry him that far but at some point he'll need to win a game for them. which is not good when you actually need to beat good teams to make it to the Bowl.

They're dead in the water. They should've won that game by 40 points if they had any sort of QB worth his salt. Instead, their defense kept giving them great field position and the Bills' offense would laugh itself into not getting any points.

it was obvious they were frauds before they played us.

very much the same as Browns fans talking themselves into having any chance at a playoff spot left until yesterday or Steelers fans tricking themselves into believing their 3rd string QB would give them any chance at competing. gotta respect the spirit but at some point you just have to stop being ignorant to obvious facts and accept your team is not able to hang with the few good teams that actually compete for the Bowl.

11 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Not surprising given we have the best record in the league and the Lamar factor. Right and left tackles are all voted under the same position so I will say I'm surprised that Brown got more fan votes than Stanley, feels a bit random. 

Brown is earlier in alphabetic order than Stanley. That’s how the online vote is ordered. It might really be that simple. Wouldn’t be shocked if fan vote skews earlier in alphabet. 

Would be an interesting analysis if you could control for performance with something like AV. 

Edited by sp6488

10 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

Are we getting Suggs back or what? The anticipation is killing me. I do hope he's able to come back home.

I really doubt it. There's no way another playoff team is going to let him fall to us. They'll claim him, he won't report (or maybe he will) and then they'll just stash him or something.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I really doubt it. There's no way another playoff team is going to let him fall to us. They'll claim him, he won't report (or maybe he will) and then they'll just stash him or something.

I'm torn on this. If a team does this it will look pretty bad on them. I think the only team to worry about is Tennessee but you'd hope Pees had enough love for Suggs to let him finish out his career in bmore.

Still, with that said. I don't think he'll be a Raven at 4 for some reason.