Hayden Hurst

Mark Andrews

Kenny Young

Jaleel Scott

Jordan Lasley

Greg Senat

Bradley Bozeman

vs

Derwin James, Frank Ragnow, Calvin Ridley, DJ Moore, LVE or Tremaine Edmunds.

Just based off of the early returns from Andrews and Young, also not considering what Hurst was doing in the preseason, the only legitimate talent that probably has a shot to withstand that combined value might be Derwin James and he was largely not the biggest need because of what we have with Jefferson, Clark, and Levine (we did also draft DeShon Elliot later- not that they’re in the same league).

That said, I do understand the sentiment.

Edited by diamondbull424
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

Well to be fair it’s really more like:

Hayden Hurst

Mark Andrews

Kenny Young

Jaleel Scott

Jordan Lasley

Greg Senat

Bradley Bozeman

vs

Derwin James, Frank Ragnow, Calvin Ridley, DJ Moore, LVE or Tremaine Edmunds.

Just based off of the early returns from Andrews and Young, also not considering what Hurst was doing in the preseason, the only legitimate talent that probably has a shot to withstand that combined value might be Derwin James and he was largely not the biggest need because of what we have with Jefferson, Clark, and Levine (we did also draft DeShon Elliot later- not that they’re in the same league).

That said, I do understand the sentiment.

I know how much this franchise truly values "solid" starting players, but man I just have to kick myself knowing we let an absolute superstar in Derwin James go off the board so we could draft Hayden Hurst.

btw: Ryan Jensen is the most penalised offensive player in the league thus far.

i can't imagine what would happen here if the Ravens paid him for that xD
drama all over the place.

not that we could use a decent center but thats obvious.

actually the team thus far seems more disciplined than earlier seasons, penalties seem to come in significantly smaller portions

40 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

btw: Ryan Jensen is the most penalised offensive player in the league thus far.

i can't imagine what would happen here if the Ravens paid him for that xD
drama all over the place.

not that we could use a decent center but thats obvious.

actually the team thus far seems more disciplined than earlier seasons, penalties seem to come in significantly smaller portions

Nick Boyle is our most penalized player and he leads the TE's in snaps so far...so I doubt we'd bench or penalize Jensen in any way if he were here playing under a good sized contract.

should have worded that better. i'm sure JH wouldn't bench him but people in here would lose their minds. nothing can ever be good with this team if you read this forum.

its the beauty of the game. no team is perfect and stays on top for long.

BB in Boston being a rare exception from the rule, but for how much longer? Boston fans better hope their NBA/NHL/MBL teams have good outlook for the years coming because that city will fall back to NFL curiosity very soon.

16 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

should have worded that better. i'm sure JH wouldn't bench him but people in here would lose their minds. nothing can ever be good with this team if you read this forum.

its the beauty of the game. no team is perfect and stays on top for long.

BB in Boston being a rare exception from the rule, but for how much longer? Boston fans better hope their NBA/NHL/MBL teams have good outlook for the years coming because that city will fall back to NFL curiosity very soon.

Well the Red Sox just won 100+ games and set numerous MLB records whilst doing so. Boston fans are ridiculously spoiled.

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Well the Red Sox just won 100+ games and set numerous MLB records whilst doing so. Boston fans are ridiculously spoiled.

1369923621-bill-simmons.jpg

"We are actually THE most tortured fanbase.  Fanbases whose teams don't win all of the time do not realize how disappointing it is for your teams to not win every single year."

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, sp6488 said:

1369923621-bill-simmons.jpg

"We are actually THE most tortured fanbase.  Fanbases whose teams don't win all of the time do not realize how disappointing it is for your teams to not win every single year."

Most accurate statement ever.

6 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

I just realized we're still the #1 rated defense in the league in terms of yards per game and #5 in points per game allowed, even after that horrid Cincinnati showing. Color me pleasantly surprised.

YPG means nothing. DVOA and Points per drive are more indicative, and in those respects we're still rather high.

2 hours ago, RavensfanRD said:

So where is the gameday thread?

Has this rivalry fallen THAT far? It's no longer Steeler-week like on the local casual radio stations? And on Sunday Night Futbol? lol

We know we are already going to lose to a Big Ben -> AB final scoring drive, no point in trying to come up with analysis on how we have to approach this game.

3 hours ago, Danand said:

We know we are already going to lose to a Big Ben -> AB final scoring drive, no point in trying to come up with analysis on how we have to approach this game.

no we don't as this time our offense is potent enough to hang 30+ points on the sorry excuse for a defense the Steelers trot out and as i repeat weekly, the Pees circus is now resident of Tennessee. Defense gave up a grand total of 6 points in the second half this season so please look for a different narrative danny boy