Cowboys @ Eagles

Ragnarok

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Every team deals with injuries. In fact, the Eagles were 13th in Adjusted Games lost last year and 8th amongst Playoff Teams. Every team deals with injuries.

You can argue the team wasn't lucky all you want, but they were. Bounces went their way, 50/50 balls went their way. Sometimes calls went their way. They often made plays they had no business making. And honestly, it happens. Some of the best champions of all time are also some of the most lucky teams. So does it really matter?

What you are saying applies to literally every successful team, what is the point of even saying it?

4 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Those were people who don't get that 60% of a truly complete LB is instincts and no matter how athletic a LB is, if his instincts are sub-standard that player is always going to be capped on what they can be.  LVE has + instincts and very good athleticism.  He's basically Kuechly plus size (with marginally-lesser athleticism - just maybe needed a bit more polish than Kuechly did coming out).

I think a lot of people were scared off because he only had one year of production. But man, he was a big ILB who could fight off blocks, moved in coverage like a safety, and rarely missed tackles. He just looked special to me, and he only got better as the year progressed. I saw Urlacher. We'll see if he ends up being that good.

4 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Yeah, he was a sure thing. The Bills went Edmunds hoping to hit the jackpot on his upside. He’s been really good too but overshadowed by how bad the Bills are so no one cares.

It's understandable move. The Bills certainly went upside.

Archived