2019 Free Agent Discussion

Brit Pack

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

He's our starting RG. That's about as easy as I can put it.

This was understood I was looking for more about him specifically that makes him worth the money,

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Turner played out of position half the season and performed admirably out of position.  He's a good signing. 

This is what I was looking for, I don't really know anything about  him and didn't recall him being on anyones radar.

1 hour ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Turner is going to bring reliability back to our interior and it’s badly needed. I was beyond tired of trying to bite my lip and feel good about Justin McCray and Byron Bell being counted on to hold up there. Makes Linsley better too. 

Agreed on McCray and Bell. Thanks for the input.

13 minutes ago, Green19 said:

Can see why WR... don’t understand RB at all. Just draft a guy.

RB for cost sure draft but Ingram is a first round talent the kid has quite a bit left and allot of experience. size to pound it. He'd be a great pick up for the right price or cheap enough. I would think that's what may be the appeal rather then working with a rook who may get a QB killed. We do need some insurance as Jones is well, gets nicked quite a bit and Williams is like an old car he takes so long to get going. Ingram a tthe right price is an upgrade over Williams and could start in the event Jones is hurt.

Just now, ReadyToThump said:

My head has been spinning all day, a true Christmas story. 

i was excited as i've been in my sports fandom when i decided to check twitter in the middle of my sleep. now i fee like everything is a mistake and this franchise is screwed. 

• Like 1

Just now, FinneasGage said:

i was excited as i've been in my sports fandom when i decided to check twitter in the middle of my sleep. now i fee like everything is a mistake and this franchise is screwed. 

FA is gratuitous sex - you feel good in the short term but then there's just void and remorse. The draft is where you find true love.

-Ted Thompson

• Like 6