2019 Free Agent Discussion

Brit Pack

6 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

With Daniels the pay for play isn't valuable anymore.

With Martinez, the exact opposite is true.

Yeah, I don't blame anyone on Daniels, though I think we def keep him one more (hopefully solid) year.

The Martinez thing drives me nuts. That's a luxury pick only upgrade spot if there ever was one. 

36 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

i've never heard of him, but i like it more than bringing back wilk now that i dig a little

@11sanchez11 you got a good gunter scoop boy? 

Interesting.

This was one of his lowest rated games of the year... He then went on to close the year with three highly rated games.

53 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

feel like whenever word gets out someone came in for a visit, the deal never gets done 

We learned about Mo visiting last year and everyone cringed when he left without a deal, but then he circled the wagon for about a week and signed. Feel like that's how GB does it with these 2nd tier guys. Rarely do we get a signature during the actual visit. 

2 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Man would I love Boston and Zach Brown on this team. Complete defense at that point IMO.

Those two are going to play for 31 teams each before they retire and you guys are still going to want to sign them that final season lol

3 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

feel like whenever word gets out someone came in for a visit, the deal never gets done 

I think any of these guys brought in right now are people were going to maintain contact with and possibly sign after the draft if we don’t fill certain positions. 

Now watch him sign tomorrow