Vikings @ Bears GDT

Nads786

4 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

Did anyone notice how bad Rodgers was in the 4th quarter last night outside of the bomb to Adams?

HAHAHA YES I DID I NOTICED IT SO DAMN MUCH IT WAS GREAT!!!!

harumph, uh, sorry, yes that was evident.  

I ALSO NOTICED HIM POUTING LIKE JAY CUTLER ON A BAD DAY AND IT WAS GREAT

Sorry, sorry, that just comes out sometimes, I don't know how to stop it. 

2 minutes ago, RunningVaccs said:

HAHAHA YES I DID I NOTICED IT SO DAMN MUCH IT WAS GREAT!!!!

harumph, uh, sorry, yes that was evident.  

I ALSO NOTICED HIM POUTING LIKE JAY CUTLER ON A BAD DAY AND IT WAS GREAT

Sorry, sorry, that just comes out sometimes, I don't know how to stop it. 

Rodgers has been pouting as much if not more than Cutler for the entirety of his career. The problem is that Rodgers is 1) better, 2) won a Super Bowl and 3) plays for an organization that is nationally loved and overrated.

Besides the point, but Rodgers wasn't to blame last night. Jones was having his way with SEA's defense yet McCarthy got pass happy in the second half. Too bad. xD

I glanced at the Packers' forum on the way here to find out who won last night and the two pages of posts slammed Rodgers worse than a bad day here for Cutler. One guy said the defense won their SuperBowl for him. Yikes. We are amateur QB haters around here in comparison.

24 minutes ago, 51to54 said:

I glanced at the Packers' forum on the way here to find out who won last night and the two pages of posts slammed Rodgers worse than a bad day here for Cutler. One guy said the defense won their SuperBowl for him. Yikes. We are amateur QB haters around here in comparison.

They’re spoiled. They’re in for a very rude awakening when Rodgers calls it quits. 

21 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

I saw that Cook is a full go but Sendejo and Barr are still not practicing.

After missing the past two games with a lingering hamstring injury, linebacker Anthony Barr returned to practice on Thursday afternoon. He participated in individual drills during the early portion of practice and appears to be in line to make his return to the lineup during Sunday’s prime time game against the Bears in Chicago.

https://www.twincities.com/2018/11/15/after-two-game-absence-lb-anthony-barr-returns-to-practice-for-vikings/

and Anthony Harris has been outplaying Sendejo lately.

3 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Rodgers has been pouting as much if not more than Cutler for the entirety of his career. The problem is that Rodgers is 1) better, 2) won a Super Bowl and 3) plays for an organization that is nationally loved and overrated.

Besides the point, but Rodgers wasn't to blame last night. Jones was having his way with SEA's defense yet McCarthy got pass happy in the second half. Too bad. xD

Jones was not having his way on the ground. He only had 36 rushing yards in the first half.  They were pass happy the whole game.  Rodgers is quite a bit culpable for the failures in the 2nd half

53 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Jones was not having his way on the ground. He only had 36 rushing yards in the first half.  They were pass happy the whole game.  Rodgers is quite a bit culpable for the failures in the 2nd half

Yeah, he was averaging 5 ypc in the first half. I’d certainly consider that having his way. If my team is winning a football game on the road and my RB is averaging 5 ypc, I’m certainly hoping for more than 4 second half rushes, but that’s my opinion.

Tight end David Morgan (knee) and safety Andrew Sendejo (groin) are both listed as out for Sunday’s game. Both players did not participate in practice this week.

Tackle Mike Remmers (low back), guard Tom Compton (knee), cornerback Xavier Rhodes (foot) and wide receiver Adam Thielen (low back/calf) were all limited in practice on Wednesday and Thursday. Remmers and Thielen were limited again on Friday, but Compton and Rhodes fully participated.

Remmers and Compton were listed as questionable for Sunday. Rhodes and Thielen were not given a status and are expected to play.

https://www.vikings.com/news/vikings-full-injury-report-against-the-bears-on-sunday-night?sf202498167=1

Archived