Vikings @ Bears GDT

Nads786

5 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Rodgers has been pouting as much if not more than Cutler for the entirety of his career. The problem is that Rodgers is 1) better, 2) won a Super Bowl and 3) plays for an organization that is nationally loved and overrated.

Besides the point, but Rodgers wasn't to blame last night. Jones was having his way with SEA's defense yet McCarthy got pass happy in the second half. Too bad. xD

Rogers is to blame at least partially.  He holds ball all day looking for big play instead of moving chains by checking the ball to Jones when play isn't there.

It's like playing with Barry Sanders.  He helps you a ton with his talent, but he also hurts you because he wastes too many downs.

Dan Marino used to do same thing in a different way.  He would just chuck ball out of bounds when play wasn't there right away so he never took a hit. But by doing that he wasted tons of downs.  Extended his career though.  Rogers would be dead playing in Marino's era or he would have to play different.  

If its me I roll coverage to Theilen and look to hit Diggs in the ribs out of a zone look.  Even if he is going down and you can't get solid hit just make sure to put weight on his ribs at end of every play.  Don't let him breathe.  Try to remove him from the equation in the first half.  TE doesn't scare me.  Strong hands, but no speed.

I hit Diggs, and stop Theilen and Cook.  Cook doesn't like to get hit either btw.  Theilen is a stud.  He will make some plays, just do your best.

2 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Cousins career wise is a fumbler.  Go after the ball.

Diggs has hurt ribs.  Nothing dirty about hitting a guy in ribs as often and as hard as possible.  Its a game.  You exploit weaknesses within the rules.

Not sure how accurate the stat is, but Cousins is 4-21 lifetime against teams above .500.

7 hours ago, vike daddy said:

we  might see Ameer Abdullah returning kickoffs, if he's activated for the game.

but then, if you guys don't score much, it's moot....

come at me!! lol

7 hours ago, vike daddy said:

After missing the past two games with a lingering hamstring injury, linebacker Anthony Barr returned to practice on Thursday afternoon. He participated in individual drills during the early portion of practice and appears to be in line to make his return to the lineup during Sunday’s prime time game against the Bears in Chicago.

https://www.twincities.com/2018/11/15/after-two-game-absence-lb-anthony-barr-returns-to-practice-for-vikings/

and Anthony Harris has been outplaying Sendejo lately.

3 hours ago, vike daddy said:

Tight end David Morgan (knee) and safety Andrew Sendejo (groin) are both listed as out for Sunday’s game. Both players did not participate in practice this week.

Tackle Mike Remmers (low back), guard Tom Compton (knee), cornerback Xavier Rhodes (foot) and wide receiver Adam Thielen (low back/calf) were all limited in practice on Wednesday and Thursday. Remmers and Thielen were limited again on Friday, but Compton and Rhodes fully participated.

Remmers and Compton were listed as questionable for Sunday. Rhodes and Thielen were not given a status and are expected to play.

https://www.vikings.com/news/vikings-full-injury-report-against-the-bears-on-sunday-night?sf202498167=1

Just sit all your players. You know even if you win you'll just choke it all away eventually! :P

Archived