Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

15 minutes ago, Dome said:

This is fine too. 

People protect themselves, i 100% am eating that strongman hit tonight if im not lynched. If gopher isn't hit by the SK we have to endure him tomorrow. JOAT should keep their hit on hand IMO. 

This post feels so off

First of all, its overselling the whole "if I survive, not only am I dead, but I am strongmanned". Especially when there was so much talk about what the JOAT will do.

Secondly, he's suggesting that he is civ, gopher is mafia, and that JOAT should not kill gopher. Which makes no sense. The reason to keep the survivor alive is because we don't know which person is which. From HIS eyes, IF he is civ, he KNOWS gopher is mafia. He should be screaming from the rooftops that if he (Dome) is lynched, then Gopher needs to be hit.

Just a big vibe here.

Am I overreading it?

12 hours ago, Dome said:

@bcb1213
2. @Malfatron
3. @Whicker
4. @Dome
5. @Mega Ron
6. @KOTN-93
7. @Pickle Rick
10. @theuntouchable
11. @squire12
12. @gopherwrestler
13. @Matts4313
14. @Tk3

Gopher is Swain.

Vote gopher.

12 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Well this is a lie, I fished you into saying that. Now I left a clue to one of you in a previous post, hopefully you catch onto this. 

99% certain dome is scum now, and it was my feeling since day one. Jumping in the way of the newbies, I’m almost certain one of them is also scum, used a lousy excuse of the past “truth” statement to dig himself out of the hole. Now a complete lie because he did not invest me. 

12 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

You’re wrong, because you are not Ezreal. 

I don’t understand because now when I flip civ, your the next on the list, that’s why I’m letting everyone know to follow your breadcrumbs. 

Archived