Week 12 Packers (4-5-1) at Vikings (5-3-1) 7:20pm NBC

ThatJerkDave

3 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

tough loss, but its a win if it means firing your coaches, except Pettine and the WR coach.

If you get one more win, make it against Chicago, mmmkay?

I'm jealous of Kenny Clark and Trevor Davis is the new Jeff Janis but smarter.

You guys stink less than us this year. It's safe to say it. We stink lots.

1 minute ago, TheOnlyThing said:

Yeah, I guess the "uneducated masses" in charge of the Packers did not know as much as the former GM's big fans when they kicked him to the curb last season.

Looks like those same "uneducated masses" are going to send Mac packing.

Could it be that the "uneducated masses" are right about Mac and the former GM?

One rumor is that TT had to pass on many of the duties to someone else due to health issues. 

I'm not smart enough to decide what should be done next. Our roster isn't good enough regardless - that's the eye opener some fans are in for

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

He is still only 29, and is under contract through the 2019 season.  He has been banged up, a lot, but good when in there.  I thought Spriggs had played well when subbing in this season, but then tonight happened.  Would be nice to get a few more seasons from Bulaga, and would be nice to wait on making that decision until his contract is up, but would also be nice to have a contingency plan in place too.

Yeah, but Bulaga's body is like 35.  Similar to Cobb - injuries matter more than age at this point.  

I think in his case you hope for the best but plan for the worst.

1 minute ago, Cheech said:

Yeah, but Bulaga's body is like 35.  Similar to Cobb - injuries matter more than age at this point.  

And there ain't a plan on the roster at this point. 

13 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I agree .. for better or worse Aaron is here to stay.  I think if we keep McCarthy we can expect further decline, but if we get a hot shot innovator there's no reason to think he can't jump right back into MVP chatter.  Rodgers needs to be coached .. also needs an offense that is much more structured.  The drop back, run a scramble drill and hit a shot play has to end.  The team needs a new and focused identity.   As it is now they have no clue what they want to be.  Hopefully MM's fate is sealed. 

Is that MM's offense or Aaron's? Would Aaron thrive as a pocket passer?

2 minutes ago, Starchisaga said:

I actually turned off the game after Tramon whiffed the punt return so I could just watch this thread.... knowing it woud be more entertaining.  

What a cluster**** play. Amazing for a veteran to make such a stupid mistake.

Just now, Scoremore said:

It's going to take a few years to replenish the roster.  Gute has his word cut out for him.  

I don't know. With an incompetent coaching staff and an ineffective Rodgers, they traded blows with some NFL heavyweights.

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

You guys stink less than us this year. It's safe to say it. We stink lots.

Minnesota has yet to beat a winning team. At least the Pack can say otherwise. 

We have a lot of work to do and need to get hot late if we're going to have a shot at the playoffs.

Anyways, the Packers arrow is pointing up next season. A 3rd place schedule possibly and another high pick with a new hand picked by the GM coach may be what your team needs.

Just now, Cheech said:

I think Bulaga could be the answer at right guard. Spriggs would be an OK right tackle. There's the line going forward. And Campen is another coach that should be kept. He has done a great job developing players.

11 minutes ago, Starchisaga said:

With all the money and national acclaim, Rodgers thinks he's bigger than McCarthy.   Same happened with Favre so Holmgren, seeing the kid was uncoachable, left.  Good years may be ahead but the Pack made this mistake before:  designating a player/QB as bigger than the team and coach.   (it did not yield a second SB win for Favre) 

I'll bite.  At what point do you look at the HC and expect him to reel the QB back in?  If you can't get your QB to reel in his play, what makes you think he can do it with any other player?

Archived