Week 12 Packers (4-5-1) at Vikings (5-3-1) 7:20pm NBC

ThatJerkDave

Whatever life this team had just ended tonight.  It's going to be a few years before we are back in contention.  Ugly ugly ugly this year.  Gute did his job assembling the roster.  Training staff, Zook, young players, injuries, bad calls, Aaron playing like crap.  Just a damn **** storm.  

1 minute ago, SteelKing728 said:

tough loss, but its a win if it means firing your coaches, except Pettine and the WR coach.

If you get one more win, make it against Chicago, mmmkay?

I'm jealous of Kenny Clark and Trevor Davis is the new Jeff Janis but smarter.

If we beat the Bears, I can die happy.

2 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

McCarthy is so completely inconsistent when it comes to whether he wants to gamble or be conservative.  He coaches like his team plays ..  very inconsistently.  

Yeah his decisions and playcalling is just call over the map. Up tempo for 1 random drive then slow for 3 quarters.  9 runs in 1 drive then 9 drives with 1 total run play.

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Mac's ticket fairly clearly punched, Ted's gone. 

Who will the uneducated masses blame when something inevitably goes wrong in 2019?

Someone for sure. Although the real culprit is extremely bad luck, injuries, and Rodgers refusal to throw to anyone who doesn't have 4+ years of experience

1 minute ago, SteelKing728 said:

tough loss, but its a win if it means firing your coaches, except Pettine and the WR coach.

If you get one more win, make it against Chicago, mmmkay?

I'm jealous of Kenny Clark and Trevor Davis is the new Jeff Janis but smarter.

Tough loss for the Steelers today but at least one of your teams had a W!

I think I might root for 4 going forward. You have a good idea...

1 minute ago, Scoremore said:

Whatever life this team had just ended tonight.  It's going to be a few years before we are back in contention.  Ugly ugly ugly this year.  Gute did his job assembling the roster.  Training staff, Zook, young players, injuries, bad calls, Aaron playing like crap.  Just a damn **** storm.  

We had life tonight?!

1 minute ago, Slinky said:

So if it were up to you, you'd give Mac another contract? 

No I'd fire Mac. But 2018 is just as much on grown *** vets like Rodgers, Tramon, Clay, Cobb, having moments of sheer stupidy.

I just realize the firing of a coach better wake Aaron up or this is going to be the trend and he's going to go down as the greatest QB over a 4 year stretch who sabotaged his own career by becoming the thing he watched Favre become and swore to avoid.

1 minute ago, cannondale said:

TT  - or whoever was actually in charge can be blamed for another year or so.

Yeah, I guess the "uneducated masses" in charge of the Packers did not know as much as the former GM's big fans when they kicked him to the curb last season.

Looks like those same "uneducated masses" are going to send Mac packing.

Could it be that the "uneducated masses" are right about Mac and the former GM?

4 minutes ago, Cheech said:

How many more years is Bryan Bulaga going to play?  Yes, I'd rather have a competent starter at RG or a future starter at RT than a fricken running back who couldn't stay healthy this year. 

He is still only 29, and is under contract through the 2019 season.  He has been banged up, a lot, but good when in there.  I thought Spriggs had played well when subbing in this season, but then tonight happened.  Would be nice to get a few more seasons from Bulaga, and would be nice to wait on making that decision until his contract is up, but would also be nice to have a contingency plan in place too.

1 minute ago, TheOnlyThing said:

Yeah, I guess the "uneducated masses" in charge of the Packers did not know as much as the former GM's big fans when they kicked him to the curb last season.

Looks like those same "uneducated masses" are going to send Mac packing.

Could it be that the "uneducated masses" are right about Mac and the former GM?

Why? I'll give him time but TT > Gute thus far

Archived