49ers Reuben Foster arrested on domestic violence again (released claimed by Redskins)

49erurtaza

I'd rather the team have just released a statement saying, "We signed him because he fits our defense and that's all we care about" then that sham.

I'm done with this team for the time being, probably not forever, but I'm tired of Dan Snyder continually taking my loyalty and punching me in the face again. 

23 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

I'd rather the team have just released a statement saying, "We signed him because he fits our defense and that's all we care about" then that sham.

I'm done with this team for the time being, probably not forever, but I'm tired of Dan Snyder continually taking my loyalty and punching me in the face again. 

You know it's bad when Redskins fans are sincerely wishing the organization would act like the South Park Washington Redskins and have Cartman walk on a stage saying eff you over and over.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You know it's bad when Redskins fans are sincerely wishing the organization would act like the South Park Washington Redskins and have Cartman walk on a stage saying eff you over and over.

Lord, can I please have Dan Snyder get pounded into turf repeatedly by the Dallas Cowboys defense a la South Park? Please???

Just now, El ramster said:

You’re right. My weakness for our poor Lb position tempted me. Man would it be great to see him in a rams uni when he’s fully healthy. Kid is a stud but he’s stupid 

Will trade you him for a two week rotten liver and brussel sprout sandwich. Hell, I'd toss in a draft pick to get this stench off us.

Why are people so outraged?

The hypocrisy is amusing. 

If the Titans claimed him, somebody in a Warren Moon Oilers jersey would be whining.

Players on every team in NFL history have been breaking the law left and right from the beginning. They ain't role models. They're mercenaries. 

15 minutes ago, NFLExpert49 said:

If the Titans claimed him, somebody in a Warren Moon Oilers jersey would be whining.

Players on every team in NFL history have been breaking the law left and right from the beginning. They ain't role models. They're mercenaries. 

I actually see the point you're trying to make.  Cowboys fans seemed pretty happy about the Greg Hardy signing at the time that it happened.  But now someone less talented gets claimed and Redskins fans are outraged that they took a chance on him.  I was surprised myself that Foster got claimed so quickly and I completely get why Washington fans dont want anything to do with him, because I think he's most likely a piece of garbage myself at this point.  But it's funny how differently things can be taken from the other side in similar looking situations

23 minutes ago, NFLExpert49 said:

For real. People never even talk about what Tyreke Hill did..

4 hours ago, BroncoSojia said:

Can always count on the Redskins and Snyder to live up to their name and reputation.

Or we could’ve employed Bill Romanowski for years. Or drafted Maurice Clarett. Everybody’s favorite team does stupid stuff. Yours isn’t excluded. 

23 minutes ago, canucks9314 said:

For real. People never even talk about what Tyreke Hill did..

Someone I know said he was never convicted of that....That person owns him in fantasy.

The lengths people will go to to justify their teams/players/whatever is truly fascinating. I wonder what the hard limit is for some people. 

2 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Someone I know said he was never convicted of that....That person owns him in fantasy.

The lengths people will go to to justify their teams/players/whatever is truly fascinating. I wonder what the hard limit is for some people. 

There’s no justification for this. It’s disheartening as a Redskins fan to now have to deal with this. We’ve sucked on the field and off of it for quite some time now but the one thing we always seemed to do was stay away from crappy human beings. Unfortunately, that is no longer the case. 

Archived