Week 13 Arizona @ Green Bay GDT "I"

skibrett15

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

I just don't understand this logic.  Sorry.  If we were strapped for cap space, yeah, cut him and make some room.  We're not.  So why wouldn't you keep someone who is a really good player and hope they're healthy?  You're losing nothing if you're wrong on keeping him, you're losing a really good player if you're wrong on him being able to stay healthy.

The logic isn't there. 

We just hate guys that can't stay healthy.  I would bring him back .. Hopefully on a reworked deal .. Pretty good player 'when' healthy.  

Just now, jontat83 said:

He's barely ever healthy, he should retire.

Who cares?  If he's healthy for 6 games next year, that's 6 games of high quality OL play.  You finding those six games somewhere else off the street?  No.  So why cut him? 

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

Do we know if he's going to be out next week?

Man's started every game so far this year. 

The guy is literally bottom ten in worth responding to.  Just stop.  He's reached Skypilot levels, and he might BE Skypilot.  Or his son. 

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Why? 

What does firing McCarthy do at that point, other then help your hurt feelings?

^

This. Yes, it'll make the fans feel better, but it doesn't really serve a purpose for the team as a whole. Rhodes played out through all of 8-8 even though Wolf knew it was time for him to go. Sherman lasted the entirety of 4-12.

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

Anybody but me leaning towards going QB in round 1 and blowing the whole thing up? Oh wait, I suggested that last year before Rodgers got all that money. Now we can't, we're stuck with him for at least 3 years. 

Hell use both of the picks on QBs, then it will push Aaron to have a 6000 Yards, 60 TD year

Archived