Week 13 Arizona @ Green Bay GDT "I"

skibrett15

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

Actually all he had to do was put the ball on target when throwing to guys who were open.  He missed several open guys today.

Right.  Rodgers makes 30 million dollars.  He needs to throw, catch and run the ball.  9_9

We'll have to agree to disagree.  Our WRs were garbage today.  Plenty of balls that hit them in the hands that they dropped.  While not all placed great, they've got to catch the ball when it hits them in the hands.  But again, when you've got a crappy rookie GM requiring late round rookies to play like stars because the WR core he built sucks these sort of offensive struggles happen.  

3 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

At this point you really have to start asking yourself if there’s something wrong with his arm. He doesn’t have any touch anymore 15+ yards downfield and that’s extremely concerning. 

But first, gotta make a HC change and make sure that's not it (and we already know the inverse: this coach's teams are worthless without Rodgers).

At least there are more people willing to assign blame to Rodgers than the Favre years. So it's not as bad as that debacle.

Seems like the knowledgeable folks recognize the pay for play isn't close to working out with him this year.

Nothing you can do about it but hope he unbunches his panties with new people around him next year, though.

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

We need to add one more high level wideout this off-season ... Doing want to count on MVS  and EQ becoming true #2 wide receivers in time for next season. Both are raw.  Give me a polished vet or draft pick. 

I agree.  They've played like garbage for the majority of the year, today being their worst game.  They wouldn't be seeing the field for 90% of the teams in the league IMO.

1 minute ago, SSG said:

Right.  Rodgers makes 30 million dollars.  He needs to throw, catch and run the ball.  9_9

We'll have to agree to disagree.  Our WRs were garbage today.  Plenty of balls that hit them in the hands that they dropped.  While not all placed great, they've got to catch the ball when it hits them in the hands.  But again, when you've got a crappy rookie GM requiring late round rookies to play like stars because the WR core he built sucks these sort of offensive struggles happen.  

Lets just ignore the fact that Rodgers was off target all day, and was at his worst on the final drive.   Not even sure where the "crappy rookie GM" stuff comes from.  The Rodgers blinders never cease to amaze.

4 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

We need to add one more high level wideout this off-season ... Doing want to count on MVS  and EQ becoming true #2 wide receivers in time for next season. Both are raw.  Give me a polished vet or draft pick. 

I've been saying this since OTAs.

Just now, Howler said:

You could tell by his body language that the WRs were pissing him off.

Really hoping MVS hauls off and hits him once. He'd absolutely deserve it.

Sick of his ******* attitude and acting like he's above everybody on this team. Nobody gets in his grill and ******* him out in the huddle when he throws one into the dirt three ******* throws in a row.

I still think it goes back to losing his plant foot for the first couple of games with the brace. I don't know if he shifted his mechanics to try to take pressure off his legs, and now has just burned out his arm (throwing 50 times a game doesn't help). Regardless I'm not worried about him. I think this year is going to be an anomaly anyways. 

Archived