Week 13 Arizona @ Green Bay GDT "I"

skibrett15

That was disappointing. We got Lambeau loud enough to complicate one drive and Larry goes and does Fitzy things. 

The 5 people next to me left at half. Weak willed chumps. 

Jaire is the man. He's got it.

Hard to hate attending a game at Lambeau though, that place makes me happy. I 100% won't have a voice for a few days.

Section 124 gang gang.

So I was semi-monitoring the game as I strung lights on the tree...I noticed that, after incompletions and blown plays and dropped passes, Aaron was smiling in the same kind of crazed way that Clark Grizzwold did after his annual bonus turned out to a membership in the Jelly of the Month Club. I was like “Bruh...are you all right? That smile is not natural to the situation.”

Did Aaron go back to the b!+ching and giving his disgusted stares later in the game? I had my head up in the boughs of a 12 foot Frazier fir for most of the second half. 

3 hours ago, SAM said:

I tend to agree. Lets' see Rogeres take a pay cut to free up $$$ for free agents like Brady has done.

Don't start this **** again.  It has been exhausted on many different site.  It is a many layered boondoggle for weaker minds.

2 hours ago, blueswedeshoes said:

So I was semi-monitoring the game as I strung lights on the tree...I noticed that, after incompletions and blown plays and dropped passes, Aaron was smiling in the same kind of crazed way that Clark Grizzwold did after his annual bonus turned out to a membership in the Jelly of the Month Club. I was like “Bruh...are you all right? That smile is not natural to the situation.”

Did Aaron go back to the b!+ching and giving his disgusted stares later in the game? I had my head up in the boughs of a 12 foot Frazier fir for most of the second half. 

Nope. I commented on this a few times.

Pretty sure he was enjoying putting the nail in MMs coffin with his schit play today.

Nagler:

You never used to see this from Rodgers. Now you see it every week. Bad location on the throw kills the play before Jones even has a chance.

Herman:

The firing of McCarthy really shouldn’t distract from the putrid performance that Rodgers had against the Cardinals yesterday. And if anyone thinks he purposefully played bad and sabotaged his team to get rid of McCarthy (I don’t) then it’s even a bigger concern then his play.

11 minutes ago, Leader said:

Nagler:

You never used to see this from Rodgers. Now you see it every week. Bad location on the throw kills the play before Jones even has a chance.

Herman:

The firing of McCarthy really shouldn’t distract from the putrid performance that Rodgers had against the Cardinals yesterday. And if anyone thinks he purposefully played bad and sabotaged his team to get rid of McCarthy (I don’t) then it’s even a bigger concern then his play.

Herman's comment is spot on, and why I'm not at all comfortable that Mac being released is going to somehow fix Rodgers.  Rodger's problems have very little to do with Mac, and I'll be extremely surprised if all of sudden Rodgers starts playing completely differently (namely, better) the rest of the season.

8 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Herman's comment is spot on, and why I'm not at all comfortable that Mac being released is going to somehow fix Rodgers.  Rodger's problems have very little to do with Mac, and I'll be extremely surprised if all of sudden Rodgers starts playing completely differently (namely, better) the rest of the season.

Been wondering (and commenting on it) all year.....and too date nobody's got a good reason for what we've been seeing - other than: fire the coach.

15 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Going to be surprised for sure. Way more bothered though. That would lend credence to the idea he was throwing games.

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Going to be surprised for sure. Way more bothered though. That would lend credence to the idea he was throwing games.

Yes, I'd be bothered also if Rodgers suddenly looked really sharp, but I tend to think he's just struggling.  His frustration during this season has manifested itself with lots of scowls, head shakes, eye rolls, finger pointing, and passive aggressive comments.  I'm pretty sure he's been trying to play at a high level, but the fact that he isn't, has led to some confidence issues.  A guy who's trying to get his head coach sacked isn't going to display this kind of frustration with himself or others.  My two cents anyways.

21 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Since 2014, Rodgers has:

- become isolated from his family

- become isolated from his coaching staff per reports

- had declining fundamentals and denies that they are declining

I sure hope that a new coach fixes these issues.  I have concerns.

28 minutes ago, Howler said:

Don't care one whit what Bennett has to say and did not care when a certain segment of fans/journalists were fawning all over him due to his "quirkiness" and "social awareness."

I do care that Bennett's salary will be off the books in 2019.

The rot in the Packers organization went well beyond McCarthy. Imagine all the pleasure Mike got out of coaching this highly paid quitter in 2017.

It is up to Gute and Murphy to continue to clean out all the stench.

Archived