Week 13 Arizona @ Green Bay GDT "I"

skibrett15

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

If he doesn't play perfect, he gets **** on. It's crazy how spoiled this fan base is. 

LIS, we're destined for years of Blake Bortles and Blaine Gabbert when Rodgers retires.

It's not about being perfect.  Rodgers was bad today, and has been bad in several games this season.  I think a good chunk of the GB fan base has a tough time wrapping their minds around the idea that Rodgers has probably regressed more this season than any other player on the team.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Stop calling people posting good takes spoiled then. Rodgers is broken, he deserves it all. Not like I want him gone.

Y'all are friggin spoiled. Ask around the rest of the damn league. Rodgers comes back down from being Godgers and y'all lose your ****. 

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I actually am, just wasted 3 hours of my life watching this stupid football team shoot itself in the ****. 

I watch em for the comedy now. Totally unemotional about them at this point. Its relaxing to not be invested tbh. 

2 minutes ago, Howler said:

I am not worried about Rodgers. We gave him 134 million dollars. However, the guy with the headset better call his realtor up.

Unfortunately, for 30M per year, Rodgers has to be better than Bortles level at QB.  Even with a stellar draft class in 2019, you still need better QB play.

2 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

He threw the ball 50 ******* times for 230 yards. 

Piss Poor Performance

That happens when your WRs play like garbage.  There were a substantial number of easy, catchable balls that were dropped today.   Rodgers shouldn't have to play like a god to win and that's exactly what he has to do this year.  Evident by today we're one of the worst teams in the league when he's average or below average.  This team is embarrassing both on offense and on defense.  

Archived