ProFootballFocus Top/Bottom at every position, as of Week 12

TheKillerNacho

On 11/28/2018 at 2:25 PM, kingseanjohn said:

Aside from the Rams game, Cam Erving has been good at LG. I think he should be somewhere in the middle of the pack, not 3rd worst. 

Yeah he's not been that bad this year. 

Asking anybody to block Donald one-on-one is asking for trouble.

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Who is trading UP, though? There was a ton of pre-draft movement, so I don't think moving down is as clear cut as people tend to think it is. 

They should have been all over that Jets-Colts trade.

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Do we know if the Jets called the Giants to begin with? 

Giants should have been talking to every team in the top 10 and let it be known they're up for trading back. No way they don't get offered the Jets trade if that happens. 

On 11/28/2018 at 9:49 AM, DawgX said:

Sounds about right for Browns players. Charles is really a TE so has no business being a fullback. Coley has been disappointing after being solid last season. Chubb and Schobert have both been great. I would guess players like Garrett and Ward probably aren't too far off from being ranked near the top, but Garrett faces a lot of stiff competition.

And Garrett is not very good against the run. He's not fundamentally gap sound, but I don't think Gregg Williams asks him to be in that scheme.

17 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I imagine if Engram were playing for the Rams right now, he'd be putting up monster numbers. McVay reportedly wanted him bad.

You can still have him! Just wait a few months and have a 2nd or 3rd round pick ready.

But yeah, he could put up 1000 yards and 8 TDs in LA. Mcvay is a really, really good coach.

8 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Probably not. Jets FO has a great relationship with Rex Hogan I think in the Colts FO and worked out a good deal for both teams. 

Giants would have likely tried to give us the shaft in any negotiations.

Gettleman confirmed the Jets never called the Giants in their attempts to move up.

8 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

You can still have him! Just wait a few months and have a 2nd or 3rd round pick ready.

But yeah, he could put up 1000 yards and 8 TDs in LA. Mcvay is a really, really good coach.

Nah. We have too many mouths to feed.

20 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Yeah he's not been that bad this year. 

Asking anybody to block Donald one-on-one is asking for trouble.

From arrowhead addict;

Cam Erving allowed almost as many quarterback pressures as the rest of the offensive line in the Kansas City Chiefs season-opening win over the Chargers.

Apparently it hasn't improved much, and there's been a few games where he's been a glaring weak link. I have only seen 3 KC games, so not my opinion - but if all that's correct, it looks like another justified spot from PFF

On 11/28/2018 at 8:02 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

RUNNINGBACK

Top 7:
1. Austin Ekeler 89.5

3. Melvin Gordon 87.6

Don't you think this would raise a red flag for them? That maybe their RB grading is flawed and/or too intertwined with the rest of the offense to fully separate? I mean what are the odds 1 team has 2 of the 3 best performing backs in all of the NFL, especially 1 one of them is a UDFA in his 2nd year and their combined YFS production does not even lead backfields. Not saying these guys both haven't been great, but come on... Great run blocking/playcalling/usage comes to mind when you see something like this.

edit- actually I think they do lead backfields, over 2k YFS already..... I still stand by my point!

36 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

From arrowhead addict;

Cam Erving allowed almost as many quarterback pressures as the rest of the offensive line in the Kansas City Chiefs season-opening win over the Chargers.

Apparently it hasn't improved much, and there's been a few games where he's been a glaring weak link. I have only seen 3 KC games, so not my opinion - but if all that's correct, it looks like another justified spot from PFF

First game of the season. He hadnt started in a year or 2. Rust is a thing right?

He cleaned it up after that and outside of a few plays has been pretty solid this year. Certainly not as bad as he used to be.

Archived