TNF GDT: New Orleans Saints at Dallas Cowboys

Malfatron

tnf gdt: Saints at Cowboys  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/30/2018 at 01:20 AM

18 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Why does anyone think Dallas will win? That’s just absolutely absurd.

Upsets do happen you know...  and TNF is super random. However, I feel people are really overrating Dallas right now. They are a slightly above average football team who  have exceled the past few weeks. 

New Orleans should win this game convincingly. Dallas’s Offense is vastly overrated right now and I think the Saint D will really limit their production. 

IMO Saints 34-23. 

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:
9 minutes ago, Elky said:

Has the feel of a trap game.

Nah. Demarcus Lawrence ruined that lol

Not to mention it's hard for it to be a trap game knowing that Dallas just won 3 straight and that they have to more than likely win out to stay ahead of the Rams for HFA.

19 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Why does anyone think Dallas will win?

Because it's so hard to keep winning. The Saints have been in the spotlight for a while now and that's stressful for the team and the staff. Dallas upset us in a major way in 09 when we were 13-0. Any given (Sun)Thursday. Lots of juju to go around, take your pick.

Flip side is lots of people picking Dallas cause they need us to stumble a bit to help their own teams and it hurts nothing to pick the underdog in this thread.

Personally, I think this is closer than most predict. The Dallas D is legit. Fortunately, ours kind of is too, and we're actually ok against the run. 23-20 with NO finally prevailing, possibly in OT.

1 hour ago, stl4life07 said:

I’m torn in this game. On one hand I want the Cowboys to win because it helps the Rams grab that 1 seed back by the Saints losing. On the other hand I want the Saints to win because if the Cowboys beat the currently hot and best team even Superbowl favorite Saints team then I won’t be able to bear all the Cowboys praise that will go on every single day. Dare I say some will even start to say Dallas will go to the Superbowl. Like I just won’t be able to stomach it lol. 

If I had to choose though I’ll go with me hoping the Cowboys win just because I want my Rams to get that 1 seed. Let everyone get even higher on the Cowboys than they already are because we all know the Cowboys are an accident waiting to happen. So win or lose I want to see what the Cowboys do when it matters the most. 

Are you insane? Cowgirls all the way baby.. RING THOSE COWBOYS LIFT YOUR BOOTS UP AND SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!
IN DAK WE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Dallas D gonna fold like a lawn chair against New Orleans' offense. New Orleans in a laugher.

This is iffy. TBH I think we could completely fold in this game and Jerry will lose his mind. Or we are incredibly stout and limit the Saints like no other this season. I just can't see this being anything in the middle.

In my mind if the Saints score on 2 out of their first 4 posessions I'm giving this game to the Saints.

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

Are you insane? Cowgirls all the way baby.. RING THOSE COWBOYS LIFT YOUR BOOTS UP AND SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!
IN DAK WE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Has Jeff Fisher not hijacked yall's plane yet?? Damn...

Archived