TNF GDT: New Orleans Saints at Dallas Cowboys

Malfatron

tnf gdt: Saints at Cowboys  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/30/2018 at 01:20 AM

9 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Cowboys 31

Saints 20

Saints suffer from having a short week and going on the road. Cowboys control the clock, come up with key red zone stops. 

They've both had a week to prepare. Played on Thanksgiving.

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

They've both had a week to prepare. Played on Thanksgiving.

True, so whole TNF road disadvantage is pretty much negated. Hmmm, I'll still give nod to Cowboys but a much closer, 1 score game. 27-24. Cowboys are on a roll, and are the perfect team to disarm the Saints. They can keep the ball out of Brees hands with their conservative offense; and if such a defense exists that it can slow down the Saints, I'd imagine the Cowboys have it. I hope I'm wrong, I'd love to see Cowboys get crushed and their hype train crash, but I just don't think the Saints are going 15-1 and this spot is as good as any to predict where they slip up.

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

True, so whole TNF road disadvantage is pretty much negated. Hmmm, I'll still give nod to Cowboys but a much closer, 1 score game. 27-24. Cowboys are on a roll, and are the perfect team to disarm the Saints. They can keep the ball out of Brees hands with their conservative offense; and if such a defense exists that it can slow down the Saints, I'd imagine the Cowboys have it. I hope I'm wrong, I'd love to see Cowboys get crushed and their hype train crash, but I just don't think the Saints are going 15-1 and this spot is as good as any to predict where they slip up.

Well we'll find out if the #1 Rush Defense can limit Zeke. If so Saints win. If not they could  very well lose.

Saints have a better chance at losing to a Division rival like the Panthers then the girls IMO.

23 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Well we'll find out if the #1 Rush Defense can limit Zeke. If so Saints win. If not they could  very well lose.

Saints have a better chance at losing to a Division rival like the Panthers then the girls IMO.

The thing Im going to be interested in seeing is how the Saints will handle this 3 game road stretch. Shhhhh nobody is talking about this but the Rams went to Seattle, to Denver, and to San Fran and came out 3-0. Before that, you have to go back to the 2014 Bengals for find the last time a team went 3-0 during a 3 game road stretch. So before anyone crown the Saints as the top seed lets wait to see how they do during this 3 game road stretch. I feel like if the Saints finish 14-2 we are going to look back at Week 1 and say that was a bad loss. Everybody, including myself say the Saints are the best team in football right now. They are the hottest team and they beat the then undefeated Rams team in New Orleans. At the end of the day the Saints have a bad loss to the Bucs, the Chiefs and Rams dont have bad losses. The Chiefs two losses came on the road to the Pats and Rams. The Rams lone loss came against the Saints on the road. The Saints lone loss came at home against the Bucs. So I think that loss could come back to haunt the Saints if they fall to the 2nd seed and travel to LA for the NFCCG. Then if anyone is thinking the Saints are going to run the table go (15-1) then win 3 straight in the playoffs to win the Superbowl, that means the Saints will be winning 18 straight games in a season. The only two teams to have done that in one season is the 1972 Dolphins and the 2007 Patriots. Both teams won 18 straight games in a season. So its going to be interesting to see how all this plays out with the Saints. 

Archived