TNF GDT: New Orleans Saints at Dallas Cowboys

Malfatron

tnf gdt: Saints at Cowboys  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/30/2018 at 01:20 AM

2 likely playoff teams match up!

Will Drew Brees maintain his MVP bid, or will he slip and be supplanted by Mahomes

Will Dallas get one step closer to clinching the nfc east, or will they get thrown back into the mix?

I predict Dallas wins with a narrow 5 point victory.

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

2 likely playoff teams match up!

Will Drew Brees maintain his MVP bid, or will he slip and be supplanted by Mahomes

Will Dallas get one step closer to clinching the nfc east, or will they get thrown back into the mix?

I predict Dallas wins with a narrow 5 point victory.

No way I’m picking the cowboys if it becomes a shoot out.

I’m torn in this game. On one hand I want the Cowboys to win because it helps the Rams grab that 1 seed back by the Saints losing. On the other hand I want the Saints to win because if the Cowboys beat the currently hot and best team even Superbowl favorite Saints team then I won’t be able to bear all the Cowboys praise that will go on every single day. Dare I say some will even start to say Dallas will go to the Superbowl. Like I just won’t be able to stomach it lol. 

If I had to choose though I’ll go with me hoping the Cowboys win just because I want my Rams to get that 1 seed. Let everyone get even higher on the Cowboys than they already are because we all know the Cowboys are an accident waiting to happen. So win or lose I want to see what the Cowboys do when it matters the most. 

18 minutes ago, CKS97 said:

I still don’t trust the Saints for whatever reason. And they have yet to play a defense like the Cowboys’

Have the Cowboys faced an offense like the Saints? I think that works both ways 

Archived