Best Landing Spots for Kareem Hunt?

BayRaider

5 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

Rams. Double headed backs with Gurley and Hunt. 

Goff doesn’t need to pass anymore. And we can afford him on his rookie deal

That would be so infuriating if everyone was afraid to pull the trigger but then a team like the Rams, Pats, Saints, any of the serious contenders, say F the PR we want a damn ring..... of course, he probably gets suspended by NFL rest of year, right? So in that sense wouldn't really help this season.

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

That would be so infuriating if everyone was afraid to pull the trigger but then a team like the Rams, Pats, Saints, any of the serious contenders, say F the PR we want a damn ring..... of course, he probably gets suspended by NFL rest of year, right? So in that sense wouldn't really help this season.

Right. I was only kidding. But interesting scenario nonetheless. 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Seems everyone wants Hunt on their team. 

Go to the other thread, and if you check the link I posted, I think you will see why.   Not to derail this thread, but it's worth reading.   And I say that with no reason to take it easy on KC, and from a pure football perspective, am thrilled he could be out of the AFCW and maybe AFC altogether.

2 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Go to the other thread, and if you check the link I posted, I think you will see why.   Not to derail this thread, but it's worth reading.   And I say that with no reason to take it easy on KC, and from a pure football perspective, am thrilled he could be out of the AFCW and maybe AFC altogether.

Nah, he’ll be in Vegas. 

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

Every single team would love to add a cheap, young and very good talent. I just have no clue what's going to happen with his suspension. I imagine he is done for the rest of the year?

Probably done for the year and they suspend him the first 8 games of next year. Should be 4-6 but the situation is getting super overblown and the NFL is the media’s b****. 

Archived