Best Landing Spots for Kareem Hunt?

BayRaider

Someone will claim him just like the Redskins with Foster. If for nothing else then to hold his rights / contract until the dust settles.

Yes the PR Drama to follow is inevitable but depending on the court decisions and possible suspensions. Getting a top end player for basically peanuts has to be enticing.

From a Football perspective I'd love to pair him with Wentz , Ertz and Alshon. Just don't see it happening because of their connection to Reid. I'm sure conversations have already taken place, not in a good way.

12 hours ago, Broncofan said:

We'll find out on Tuesday lol.   Regardless, he went from 0 chance we could avoid facing him 2x a year...to now, there's a real chance.   Just a bonus for us either way.

Plus if he is on the Raiders he won’t be much of a threat anyways.

13 hours ago, Broncofan said:

Go to the other thread, and if you check the link I posted, I think you will see why.   Not to derail this thread, but it's worth reading.   And I say that with no reason to take it easy on KC, and from a pure football perspective, am thrilled he could be out of the AFCW and maybe AFC altogether.

Don't get your hopes up. Don't be surprised if the Chiefs get similar production from someone else.  That probably won't stop other "organizations" and I use that term loosely, from thinking Hunt's a once in a generation talent who will be the same player on their team.

Archived