Avengers: Endgame

The Gnat

Wonder when we’ll finally see Hulk. Kinda annoying seeing Banner in all these posters on top of not getting any Hulk in Infinity War except for like 30 seconds. I don’t give a flying rats *** about Banner. Give me Hulk.

1 hour ago, dtait93 said:

Wonder when we’ll finally see Hulk. Kinda annoying seeing Banner in all these posters on top of not getting any Hulk in Infinity War except for like 30 seconds. I don’t give a flying rats *** about Banner. Give me Hulk.

Marvel Universe Hulk is not "the Hulk" from the comics. They nerfed him as much as anyone. If you noticed from these movies, the Hulk does not actually get stronger the angrier he gets. He stays at a base strength as evidence in Age of Ultron fighting against the Hulk buster and then against Thanos who didn't even use the power stone. The only time he got stronger was in the movie with Edward Norton at the very end with Abomination.

So more then likely we will get Professor Hulk. But I just did a marathon of the Marvel movies and that's the one thing I noticed going throughout.

10 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Marvel Universe Hulk is not "the Hulk" from the comics. They nerfed him as much as anyone. If you noticed from these movies, the Hulk does not actually get stronger the angrier he gets. He stays at a base strength as evidence in Age of Ultron fighting against the Hulk buster and then against Thanos who didn't even use the power stone. The only time he got stronger was in the movie with Edward Norton at the very end with Abomination.

So more then likely we will get Professor Hulk. But I just did a marathon of the Marvel movies and that's the one thing I noticed going throughout.

Yep, the MCU Hulk is kind of a puss tbh. Nevertheless, I still want to see him go ape even at nerfed strength. Enough of freaking Banner (I don’t really like Ruffalo so that probably explains some of my Banner fatigue) almost nobody cares about him lol

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

They had to, or else they'd have to do some dumb writing to keep the fighting interesting.

Sort of like why he wasn't around for Civil War.  They had to write him out cuz he would have destroyed everyone on the team.

1 minute ago, theJ said:

They had to, or else they'd have to do some dumb writing to keep the fighting interesting.

Sort of like why he wasn't around for Civil War.  They had to write him out cuz he would have destroyed everyone on the team.

Not true. They could have just won and wondered off after the fight with the Hulkbuster armor with the Avengers finding him later. And no one would have complained if Thanos had won the fight because of the powerstone. Those were two easy fixes.

1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

Not true. They could have just won and wondered off after the fight with the Hulkbuster armor with the Avengers finding him later. And no one would have complained if Thanos had won the fight because of the powerstone. Those were two easy fixes.

Sure, but if you really soup him up, he easily wins every fight he's in save the Thanos one.  He kicks Thor's arse in Avengers, leaving him a crumpled mess for the final fight.  Then again in Ragnarok.

Wouldn't have mattered as much in the final fights in Ultron or Avengers, since it was hoards of enemies and not one baddie.  

The HulkBuster scene would have been pretty uninteresting if it was a short scene of Hulk kicking Iron Man's butt and Iron Man running away.

They'd basically just have to write him out of 1v1 fights unless they wanted him to win easily.  I think it's better with balance, personally.  There should be a rock for every scissors and a paper for every rock and a scissors for every paper.

1 minute ago, theJ said:

Sure, but if you really soup him up, he easily wins every fight he's in save the Thanos one.  He kicks Thor's arse in Avengers, leaving him a crumpled mess for the final fight.  Then again in Ragnarok.

Wouldn't have mattered as much in the final fights in Ultron or Avengers, since it was hoards of enemies and not one baddie.  

The HulkBuster scene would have been pretty uninteresting if it was a short scene of Hulk kicking Iron Man's butt and Iron Man running away.

They'd basically just have to write him out of 1v1 fights unless they wanted him to win easily.  I think it's better with balance, personally.  There should be a rock for every scissors and a paper for every rock and a scissors for every paper.

Yea he wins every fight, but he's practically brainless and there's the downside. He's only interested in what he wants to do and really doesn't care for anyone else.

Thor in Ragnarok was shown to be on par with him in strength from what it seemed and I thought it should have been a squad of Hulkbusters going after him like they do in the comics.

As of right now, Hulk is really nothing special even if he becomes professor Hulk. There was a uniqueness to him when they first started that he was a one man army. Now it's just more Thor who I can handle being stronger now because he still has his downside of hubris such as not going for the head. All of these characters regardless of importance still had their drawbacks.

The only character you could apply your logic to is CM who is not only as tactiful as Rodgers, as smart as Shuri, and looks to be a 1000x stronger then Thor and she doesn't even have Kyptonite. Feige said they'll put that in later.

Archived