Spiderman: Far from home

NcFinest9erFan

22 hours ago, Xenos said:

Mysterio existed before Syndrome. And did you wait for both credit scenes?

And Falcon and Bucky have their own tv series together.

Mysterio original reason to do it was basically to become famous when he failed at acting. They kinda kept that same premise except they never really explained why he wanted to do it in this movie. Not even in the bar scene, he mostly talked about getting rich as the main reason. But what's the point of being famous when you already have Stark tech to help you get rich?

And yes I knew it was Talos from this thread before I even watched the movie. But Skrulls dont just mimic people based on some memories. Fury had a famous reputation that even Talos would know about. Being out of the loop with info is one thing. But just up and trusting someone just like that, its surprising Beck didnt think anything was up considering he himself remarked how paranoid Fury always is.

11 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Mysterio original reason to do it was basically to become famous when he failed at acting. They kinda kept that same premise except they never really explained why he wanted to do it in this movie.

Not even in the bar scene, he mostly talked about getting rich as the main reason. But what's the point of being famous when you already have Stark tech to help you get rich?

And yes I knew it was Talos from this thread before I even watched the movie. But Skrulls dont just mimic people based on some memories. Fury had a famous reputation that even Talos would know about. Being out of the loop with info is one thing. But just up and trusting someone just like that, its surprising Beck didnt think anything was up considering he himself remarked how paranoid Fury always is.

Probably should still wrap this in spoiler just for others.

Maybe I will need to rewatch it again, but the bar scene suggested more than just being rich as the main reason. He did want to be famous and was royally pissed off when Stark essentially call his tech "Barf".  I will say that it's interesting that FFH essentially uses the same plot as Iron Man 3 but did it better.

As for Talos, I thought it made perfect sense that his version of Fury did not suspect Beck. They even poke fun at it in the credit scene. And how would Beck know that a Skrull had replaced Fury? He probably was egotistical enough to believe that he had fooled the real Nick Fury.

Edited by Xenos
  • Like 3

On 7/3/2019 at 7:22 AM, August4th said:

SPOILERS

Hide contents

so, I guess Kraven will be the next big bad? guessing he will be hired to hunt down peter/spiderman..maybe sony will let the MCU use him

Agreed, I’m thinking the same thing! 

12 hours ago, Xenos said:

Probably should still wrap this in spoiler just for others.

Reveal hidden contents

Maybe I will need to rewatch it again, but the bar scene suggested more than just being rich as the main reason. He did want to be famous and was royally pissed off when Stark essentially call his tech "Barf".  I will say that it's interesting that FFH essentially uses the same plot as Iron Man 3 but did it better.

As for Talos, I thought it made perfect sense that his version of Fury did not suspect Beck. They even poke fun at it in the credit scene. And how would Beck know that a Skrull had replaced Fury? He probably was egotistical enough to believe that he had fooled the real Nick Fury.

:doh: And after I worded my first post in a way that didnt contain spoilers. I'm on my phone so it's too much trouble right now but I will respond later. 

Didn't really like the 2nd bonus scene to be honest. Kinda ruined some things for me. Probably doesn't help I haven't seen Captain Marvel yet. 

LOVED THE J JONAH JAMESON SCENE THOUGH

something I am a little confused about. Beck explains the multiverse idea, but then it's also a throwaway because he made everything up correct? Or are we now supposed to believe the multiverse IS real?

15 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Didn't really like the 2nd bonus scene to be honest. Kinda ruined some things for me. Probably doesn't help I haven't seen Captain Marvel yet. 

Reveal hidden contents

LOVED THE J JONAH JAMESON SCENE THOUGH

Reveal hidden contents

something I am a little confused about. Beck explains the multiverse idea, but then it's also a throwaway because he made everything up correct? Or are we now supposed to believe the multiverse IS real?

Yes, Beck did make up the multiverse thing. However, I believe that the multiverse does exist because it was actually mentioned by The Ancient One in Doctor Strange.

The Ancient One : [as Doctor Strange is being moved through various dimensions of the Multiverse]  You think you know how the world works? You think that this material universe is all there is? What is real? What mysteries lie beyond the reach of your senses? At the root of existence, mind and matter meet. Thoughts shape reality. This universe is only one of an infinite number. Worlds without end. Some benevolent and life giving. Others filled with malice and hunger. Dark places where powers older than time lie ravenous... and waiting. Who are you in this vast multiverse, Mr. Strange?

• Like 1