Week 15 Packers @ Bears "I Believe That"

skibrett15

Just now, beekay414 said:

Did I say he ONLY missed on two ******* throws? I said he missed on two MASSIVE throws. Reading comprehension is necessary.

Bro he missed tons of massive throws today, it was happening all game, we left a **** ton of points on the field. If you think there was only 2 "massive" downfield overthrows, you aren't watching the same game. The down field throws aren't even the most frustrating, he ******* misses the simple ones he should make in his sleep.

Just now, Gopackgonerd said:

Bro he missed tons of massive throws today, it was happening all game, we left a **** ton of points on the field. If you think there was only 2 "massive" downfield overthrows, you aren't watching the same game. The down field throws aren't even the most frustrating, he ******* misses the simple ones he should make in his sleep.

Whatever you say, hoss. Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit so I'll leave ya be.

Just now, Gopackgonerd said:

That miss to MVS was the most maddening. 

1 minute ago, dcerb44 said:

Eh, I don’t think it’s stupid if you believe this is the Rodge we’ll get in the future.  

What QB prospect on the horizon do you see that is as good as 3700/23/2?  Tua?  Unless we completely fall apart next year, we’re not going to have the top 5 pick probably necessary to get him.  

Just now, beekay414 said:

lol okay.

I don't know. I can't properly rank NFL QBs because I haven't watched all of them. I just know Patrick Mahomes is head and shoulders better than everyone else right now and that's all due to his arm talent and offensive system.

Drew Brees' offense is averaging 3.23 Points Per Drive

Patrick Mahomes' offense is average 3.15 Points Per Drive

Phillip Rivers' offense is averaging 2.63 Points Per Drive

Jarred Goff's offense is averaging 2.61 Points Per Drive

Tom Brady's offense is averaging 2.36 Points Per Drive

We're tied for 12th-14th with Baltimore and Cincinnati at 2.10 Points Per Drive. We're an average damn offense this year. 

12 minutes ago, Leader said:

Herman:

Say as much as you want that it’s the line, the rookie wr’s, his injuries, coaches not scheming players open, etc... but the true fact of the matter is that if Aaron Rodgers doesn’t play markedly better next season, Green Bay will be in this same spot a year from now.

Herman:

I think he’s been worse than people think. Missed multiple open throws today.

Response:

There are plenty of other QBs with worse stats and missed throws this year that are on winning teams. We have been so spoiled with how good he’s been for so long that we expect him to do more. Yes, he hasn’t been as good as he usually is, but this team is far worse without him

Herman reply: Oh I agree with all of that but when you put 18% of your salary in 1 player, he has to be really damn good.

Archived