2020 Draft to be held in Las Vegas (Renderings page 6)

RaidersAreOne

On 12/15/2018 at 9:54 AM, TXsteeler said:

For everyone going, how excited are you to boo Goodell?

For everyone who's done it before, how fun was it? Does it bring rival fanbases together like nothing else?

On the plus side, with the water theme, if the NFL wants to get really fan friendly, they can set up a $100-per-throw ref dunk tank.  $1K for Roger.

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 4

I’ll be there for sure. I know absolutely nothing about Vegas. Any locals on here that could answer some questions? So the main stage will be right beside the Caesar forum which is a brand new convention center near the high roller? Also near the Westin? The red carpet will be about a mile away on the strip at the Bellagio Fountains? Seems a little far especially if your trying to see the red carpet stuff and then make it back over to the main stage for the draft. I obviously don’t mind walking but it seems like it’ll be insane the foot traffic from one to the other. Guess it was the same way with the NFL draft experience last year being in the Nissan Stadium parking lots and the main stage being on lower Broadway. Currently trying to find an AirBnB near the main stage that isn’t outrageously priced. Probably going to stay Monday-Friday to get the full Vegas experience.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ET80 said:

Anyone going to this? I think I tried to set up a list of who might be going, so we have people to tag along with...

I'm 50/50, but leaning towards going.

My plan is still to attend. I will have to see how it shakes out schedule wise with the GF because of the little man. Eloping, autistic 3 year olds with no sense of danger or fear are difficult to find sitters for

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I’ll be there for sure. I know absolutely nothing about Vegas. Any locals on here that could answer some questions? So the main stage will be right beside the Caesar forum which is a brand new convention center near the high roller? Also near the Westin? The red carpet will be about a mile away on the strip at the Bellagio Fountains? Seems a little far especially if your trying to see the red carpet stuff and then make it back over to the main stage for the draft. I obviously don’t mind walking but it seems like it’ll be insane the foot traffic from one to the other. Guess it was the same way with the NFL draft experience last year being in the Nissan Stadium parking lots and the main stage being on lower Broadway. Currently trying to find an AirBnB near the main stage that isn’t outrageously priced. Probably going to stay Monday-Friday to get the full Vegas experience.

Uh the shadows of the strip aren't exactly nice parts of town i'm not sure you'd want to stay at an airbnb in walking distance bud. 

• Like 2