Raiders WR Martavis Bryant suspended by the NFL

Malfatron

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000999733/article/martavis-bryant-suspended-indefinitely-by-nfl

How does this help the Oakland tank job? This suspension is timely. After beating the Steelers last week, Oakland needs extra help to get the other team over in the home stretch of games.

And I guess you can talk about what this means for Bryant going forward if anyone cares.

The Martavis trade is revenge for the Raiders beating us every time we come to Oakland....or at least thats what I tell myself to numb the pain.

Cant wait until they move to Vegas.   Maybe we'll have more luck there....but probably not.

21 hours ago, Malfatron said:

How does this help the Oakland tank job? This suspension is timely. After beating the Steelers last week, Oakland needs extra help to get the other team over in the home stretch of games.

He’s missed the previous four games hurt and wasn’t going to play in these last three anyway, so really it’s irrelevant to the 2018 tank job.

All this does is further emphasize how ridiculous it was to give up a 3rd rounder for the guy.

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Is no one safe from suspension anymore?

I would've never guessed Martavis Bryant would get suspended. Never him. This is just crazy!!!

Who's next? Josh Gordon? Tom Brady? That Landry guy who literally can't fit into a shirt because of steroids?!?!

Archived