Week 15 GDT

TheKillerNacho

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Someone is going to trade up for the QB at #1 to prevent others from trading up.

Yeah, I don't see it. Could certainly happen, but I Think that's a big drop for a team like Arizona to lose out on basically all the top tier guys in this draft. I feel like it's more likely that AZ trades out of #1 with a team like the Raiders, or even the Niners, or whoever else, to only drop down to like 3-5 and pick up a bunch of capital. Dropping down to 8-10 is a huge drop though. 

2 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

I don’t think the Raiders will have the option to get him. Cardinals hold all the cards in sucking.

i wouldn’t be too surprised is Jonah is rated higher than the other guys when we pick. But I still dream of Bosa and have hope until reality sets in 

If the Cards are smart and they are looking at offensive line, they will trade the pick. 2-4 all need edge rushers (raiders, jets, 49ers), and I don't know that any are likely to take a tackle with their first pick. Plus, the Cards could still use an interior defensive line help, so even if that happens, someone like Williams or Oliver would be available. 

17 minutes ago, animaltested said:

Here is how the last drives ended for Seattle.

1. 2nd and 5: Eight Yard gain to SF 18. HOLDING => FG

2. 2nd and 6: 5 yard gain HOLDING => PUNT

3. Mike Davis 19 yard run: HOLDING => PUNT

4. 32 Yard Pass on 3rd Down: HOLDING => PUNT

5. 2nd and 15. Incomplete pass. PASS INTERFERNCE => GW FG

Trash game.

Gonna add to this as well.

1st Down From Penalty: SF 5 ; Sea 1.

To boot, San Fran should lose a draft pick because of the condition of the field. It was garbage at kickoff. 

And yes. Im salty. Uber salty.

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yeah, I don't see it. Could certainly happen, but I Think that's a big drop for a team like Arizona to lose out on basically all the top tier guys in this draft. I feel like it's more likely that AZ trades out of #1 with a team like the Raiders, or even the Niners, or whoever else, to only drop down to like 3-5 and pick up a bunch of capital. Dropping down to 8-10 is a huge drop though. 

Honestly the Jags are the team I think that bites. After a few rumors that the Cardinals are considering dealing it to the Giants of course.

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

If the Cards are smart and they are looking at offensive line, they will trade the pick. 2-4 all need edge rushers (raiders, jets, 49ers), and I don't know that any are likely to take a tackle with their first pick. Plus, the Cards could still use an interior defensive line help, so even if that happens, someone like Williams or Oliver would be available. 

Yes that would be a great strategy plus Josh Allen, Polite, Burns ect from wherever they trade down to. We will be the dogs at the table waiting for scraps. Since cut throat Mullen’s destroyed us and the Seahawks you won’t out flank our desperate FO this time in the draft. Like you did last draft. 

5 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

“Sometimes you need to cut your eyelids off if you want to blink.” -Mike Tomlin

LoL what in the...?

That's like a pro wrasslin' quote from Ultimate Warrior in WWE or something. You hear it, but your mind just doesn't quite wrap around it. 

23 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

Wild card playoffs should be pretty fun though. Hope we face the Titans.

Texans have to win in Phily next week and if they manage that, jags the week after. They may be slight favourites for the bye week but it could go either way. 

To cry that the bye week chance is over, with this in mind is imo a bit spoilt. 

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Honestly the Jags are the team I think that bites. After a few rumors that the Cardinals are considering dealing it to the Giants of course.

I just saw the Jags pick 5. That wouldn't be the worst thing ever for either team, so there's a possibility there. I think if it's the Giants, they'd be more likely to bite on pick 4 though. They are picking 8 right now. The comp to that is obviously the eagles trade for Wentz, and that price was steep - A first, a third, a fourth, plus a first and second the next year. That's a ton to give up. They may take their chances on the Cards not trading that pick and biding their time to see what happens. 

Going to look forward to that. 

Archived